Chapter 1~The move

ZANES POV

I was walked down the sidewalk like normal, I looked softly over my shoulder to see a moving truck and a black car. I was curious and adventured over to greet the new neighbor.
"H-hello?" I say softly in the door way. I suddenly was shocked to see the tall, (H/c) hair, and (E/c) eyes male turn the corner to meet me. He was shortly taller, most likely 5 inches max.

(Y/n) POV

I hear a softly 'hello' so I turn the corner to see a shorter, black haired cute boy. He had a mask that extended from the tip of his nose to the center of his neck. "Mysterious..." I thought to myself. He was pale and had cute eyes, and to the best of my sight, are those dimples? "...I like that" I think to myself again.
"Ah, hello. You must be already a neighbor that moved in a few months ago. I'm (y/n)." I spoke softly.
I listened as I could see his chin move slowly, "Hello (Y/n), I am Zane. I'm one of the people who did move in a few months ago, so you must be really good with those eyes to know the people that got here before yourself..."
I softly blushed. He took off his mask to reveal a small chain piercing from his bottom lip to his ear. "Don't take a photo of me, okay? I'm just changing my mask...This one is making me sweat a bit..." I blushed a bit more. I look down as I walk back to the moving truck and hops up into it grabbing another box. I smile and jump out to see Zane with a different mask on. I place the box near the front door and look over to Zane.
"Ya know, why don't you ask for help instead of standing there? Ya know I'll repay you." I smile and he chuckles and spoke. "With what? I don't want anything."
I chuckle and point to a sign for the party. "A date..." I grin as I felt a cold palm hit my face. I fall to my knees holding my cheek. I felt his cold hands wrap around me and felt his chin move, "I-i am sorry...." I look over to see him running towards his house and running inside. I softly chuckled as I continue to unpack.