Chapter 2 - The Promise

Victoire woke up the next morning to Emily throwing pillows at her.

"Why are you throwing pillows at me?" Victoire asked.

"Because we tried shaking you awake but that didn't work so we decided to throw pillows at you until you woke up."

"Whatever. I'm going to shower." Victoire got out of bed, grabbed her uniform, and went into the bathroom.

She took of her pajamas and showered. When she finished she used a spell to dry her hair. Then she put on her uniform and put her hair into a side braid. She put on some pink lipstick with with pink eye shadow. Satisfied she walked out of the bathroom. She packed her bag and went to the Great Hall.

Less than ten minutes later she arrived at the Great Hall. She went in and sat down next to her friends who had disappeared while she was in the bathroom.

"What do we have first Marie?" She asked.

"Charms with Prof. Wilson." Marie replied.

"Well then we better go." Said Sapphire. Sapphire hated being late.

They quickly went to Charms; arriving just a minute before the teacher came in.

"Hello class." Said Prof. Wilson. "Today we will be doing the cheering charm. This charm will make you happy for up to three hours. Please practice it on your partner."

Everyone turned to their partners. Everyone's partners had been the same since first year so Victoire's was Teddy.

"I'll go first." Victoire said. She raised her wand and said "Beatis." Teddy was automatically smiling.

"Great job Miss. Weasley. Twenty points to Gryffindor." Said Prof. Wilson.

"Let me try now. Beatis." Said Teddy. Suddenly every sad though drifted away. She was left with the happiest moments of her life and she couldn't stop smiling.

Just then the bell rang. Victoire meet up with Emily, Marie, Sapphire, and Maddy.

"We better hurry. We have transfiguration with Prof. Connors." Said Marie. They quickly walked as fast as they could to their classroom. When they entered the classroom they went to their seats and sat down just as the bell rang.

"Hello class. Today we will be learning how to transfigure a raccoon into a lamp. Please open your books to page 126. Emily please hand out the raccoons."

Emily reluctantly started handing out the raccoons. She opened her book and saw the spell. It was lucernason.

"Lucernason." Said Victoire calmly. Suddenly instead of a raccoon there was a black and brown lamp.

"Congratulations Victoire. This spell is vey difficult. Fifty points to Gryffindor." Said Prof. Connors. Prof. Conners was right; the spell was very difficult. By the end of class Victoire had been the only one to do it.

"For homework practice." The bell rang and everyone went to the Great Hall for lunch

"Have you even spoken to him since yesterday?" Asked Emily.

"No." She replied. "We've been so busy. I'll talk to him later." Noticing the not believing face of Emily Ciara Smith she added "I promise."

"Good. I'm going to make sure that you keep that promise." She smirked and returned to her hamburger.

'Ugh' thought Victoire 'She knew I wasn't going to keep that promise'

She didn't have any time to think about it anymore as a paper airplane landed in front of her.

Dear Victoire,

We should really talk. I need to ask you something. Can you make sure that you are in the

common room at 11:00 PM tonight? I'll be waiting.

Teddy

XOXO

Victoire smiled and looked over at him. He looked at her and gave her a questioning look. She gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'I'll be there.' He smiled.

"What was that all about?" Asked Emily.

"Nothing. I'll tell you all later." Victoire responded. She decided that she would tell them before she saw Teddy.

"I'm going to potions." Said Marie. "I don't want to be late." All of them five girls stood up and started walking to Potions.

They went in and sat down. A few minutes later the bell rang and Prof. Slughorn came in.

"Hello class. Today we are making Felix Felicus. This potion is very complex. It will make you lucky for one day though. Please turn to page 699. You have one hour."

She quickly opened her book and started. 52 minutes later she had finished.

"Prof. Slughorn. I've finished."

"Really?!?!" He said with a look of amusement on his face. "It seems like you have done it perfectly. Thirty points to Gryffindor. You may keep the potion. Just put it into one of those bottles over there."

She walked over to where he was pointing. There were lots of little bottles. She took five and filled them all up with her potion. She then put my potions into her bag and waited.

Once the bell rang Victoire went quickly to arthminacy. She loved it. When she was little her parents taught her some of the basics and she fell in love.

The only person she knew in that class was a really nice Hufflepuff girl named Katy.

All that they did was learn advanced division. After arthminacy Victoire decided to do her homework so she went to the library. After she finished all her homework she went to the Great Hall to eat, and later went to read in the common room until 11:00.