XXVIII

Zion✨

"Is Anastasia here yet?" Dr. Greene asked. I shook my head and checked the time. "Nah, she should be on her way now." I said tapping my foot on the floor.

"So do you just want me to tell you-" "Yea tell me everything." I said. He nodded and flipped a page on his clipboard. "He has ashma." I frowned. "Ashma?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes, asthma is common in premature babies, it disappears as the children grow older. By the time they are adults, their risk of asthma is no greater than that of babies born full term." He told me.

I nodded slowly. "But you say it disappears." I said. He nodded. "That's only 50% of the time, Kelly is three years old and has caught up but he needs to eat more." He told me.

"Zion!" I turnt my head and saw Anastasia coming down the hall. "I'm gonna go check on Kelly, tell her everything I told you." Dr. Greene said. I nodded my head and he walked in the room with Kells.

Anastasia walked up to me. "So? how is he?" She asked. I licked my lips preparing to tell her everything Dr. Greene just told me. When I did she had a frown on her face that just wouldn't go away.

I knew she was hurt. "This is all my fault." She mumbled. I sighed. "Its not your fault." I said. Every time it was a health issue with Kelly she always thought it was her fault.

I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug rubbing her back. "He's fine, its nothing serious ma." I told her. "But he wasn't even breathing, and I wasn't here." she said.

"Your here now right?" I asked looking down at her. She looked up at me and nodded. "Yea." "There you go. He's fine and he really missed you." I said. She smiled.

"You two ready to see him now?" Dr. Greene asked pecking out the room. We both nodded and pulled away from each other. We walked inside the room and saw Kelly watching Teen Titans Go!

When he saw Anastasia a wide grin spread across his face. "Mommy." Anastasia walked over to him and kissed him all over his face making him laugh. She then grabbed his hand and kissed that to.

"Your strong, you know that?" She asked. Kelly smiled. "Like the hulk?" Anastasia smiled and nodded. "Mhm, and just like Naruto." Kelly chuckled.

"So what we have to do about treatments?" I asked Dr. Greene. "Oh I already took care of that for y'all." He said. I smirked. He's been Anastasia's doctor all her life and now Kelly's.

"That's wassup I appreciate it." I told him. "Anything for my best patients, I'll have them ready at the desk. He can go home." He said. I nodded and he walked out the room. "Mommy you stay?" Kelly asked.

Anastasia sighed and rubbed her thumb against Kelly's small knuckles. "I have to leave tomorrow." she said. Kelly frowned.

I took a seat and watched all this play out. "But." She started. "I'm gonna come back after Atlanta and come see you for the weekend." I said. He smiled a little.

"Promise Mommy?" He asked. I smiled and held my pinky up. He grabbed it and locked our pinkys together. "Promise Baby."

💎

Anastasia

"He's knocked out." I said walking down the stairs. Zion looked up at me from the tv. "That didn't take long." He said. I nodded and sat beside him on the couch grabbing my computer out his hands.

"Awe thats rude." He said. I smiled and connected my headphones to it. I looked at what he searched up and frowned.

"I thought Dr. Greene told you everything he knew about Kelly." I said. "He did, but I wanted other answers." He said. I nodded slowly and decided not to look at that.

I had been crying all day and my eyes needed a break. "How's tour going?" Zion asked. I looked at him. His eyes staring deep into mine. "Its okay." I said.

He raised a brow. "Just okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Its boring." I said. He smiled. "How's your Mom?" I asked. He sighed. "I have no idea..I'm scared." He said.

I nodded. "She'll be fine..I'm sure." "I hope so, she looks like she's getting worse." He shook his head. I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me.

"She'll be fine." "And what if she isn't?" He asked. "Then we'll just have to pray, and no matter how things are between us I'll always be here." I told him.

And I meant it. I slowly let his chin go when I noticed him staring at me. I tilted my head to the side leaning in. He licked his lips and quickly met me the rest of the way.

I pulled my headphones out and sat my laptop down climbing on top of him. He gripped my waist while I pulled my shirt off.

Zion picked me up and carried me upstairs to our room. We ripped each others clothes off and he laid my back on the bed.

He picked my legs up sitting them on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smirked before going down on me. I looked up at the ceiling moaning.

"Shit." I mumbled. I grabbed a piece of his hair arching my back. I felt his tongue on my walls. I bit down on my bottom lip trying not to make any really loud noise..but it was hard.

He pulled away and slid all of him inside of me without warning. "Fuck." He started stroking me slowly, then faster while kissing my neck. I clawed his back then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Is it mines?" He asked. I nodded. "Y-yes." "Yes what?" He asked. "Yes Daddy." He smirked. "Damn I missed you."

Anastasia and Zion in the MM

--------------------------------------

( I dont know y'all this was my first sex scene😭, I tried.. I really did💀. )