Author's Note

Description.

"My mom always told me that love is a powerful feeling. She always reminded me that love had the capacity to hurt you in so many ways that you could physically feel pain, but what she didn't warn me about was how love could also slowly kill me from within."

***

Aaron Scott was slowly slipping away from reality, to a world of fame, money and sex. His life revolved around these three well-known temptations.

A change of heart?

Impossible.

Until one day, a girl named Alecxis Everdeen suddenly came barging in his life, correcting every wrong he has made.

She irritates him and he frustrates her, but as they spend more time with each other and masks suddenly begin to fall, they realize that not everything is what it seems.

Credits.

We would like to thank the following people.

First of all, we would like to thank to thank innocent-face for editing the chapters that we write. We really appreciate it.

We would also like to thank our friends who always support us when we need them to. We would also like to thank them for being there for us and accepting us even though we're weird.

Last, but definitely not the least, we would like to thank you all for reading this book. Thank you for clicking on this story and for reading it. Raine and I really appreciate it.

Warning.

1. This story contains some curse words because why the hell not? Just kidding. We just think that curse words intensify the emotion and all but we would try to keep to a minimum.

2. This story is a work of fiction. If you don't know what fiction is then let me explain it to you. According to the dictionary fiction is literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people. You guessed it right, this is all fake. The characters, the events, and pretty much everything is just a figment of our imagination. If there is any resemblance to any person, living or dead, we would like to assure you that it is a mere coincidence.

3. Hate comments would not be tolerated. You have the right to comment and it would nice if you will point out our mistakes, we would really appreciate it, but if you come here and just start hating on both of us or other readers then we are sorry but we will pretty much shoo you away with sass and also block you and delete your comments.

4. We would like to be honest with you. Raine and I are a little cliche and by little I mean a lot BUT we would like to make this story different and we would like to apologize if our clicheness would be seen. I mean, there is nothing wrong with a little cliche.

Authors.

You most probably guessed that this story has two authors. The first author is Raine, also known as Adeline. The second author is me, Frances.

Our personal Wattpad accounts are ListenToHisHeartbeat and disastrous_winter . If you want, you can follow us. We're not gonna force you.

Anyways, enjoy the story and we hope you'll support us. Thank you!