forever alone

He had what he need he had what he wanted but the fear still haunted him not understanding as he walked feeling the gravel swell around his boots Makeing the sound of scratches and unpleasant chilling movement the world was dim not bothered by the thoughts that ran threw his mind like wild fire taunting him to snap and even break like the people he spoke to.

He entered the house walking to his room still thinking and never dropping a single thought his head hurt and heart sank as he thought of a girl he saw so short and nimble so funny and beautiful but knowing he would never fit a piece to a different puzzle not only her personally but not because of the people she hung out with but the way they saw each other.
He saw Beauty but she saw another friend but how would he know he the one that thought of it.

He sat at his desk writing a story of love but never happy love always lost always something to break the reader hopes and the characters dreams always because he didn't know what happy love was never say it felt it or thought of it because he refused to he wouldnt dare.

He finsh setting the pen down reading over every line of text then setting it down never to read again forgoing the thoughts rushing over and over the the way it felt but how did it feel the company of another and that someday they would not be your company any more not form love but form a friendship or the thoughts but how does he keep track even I don't know.

He scrolls through media looking at pics of his friends but he never would post hating his image hating the
The dame thoughts never leaving him alone no sleep,no work,no dropping the pen for a second why and when
Will the thoughts stop he would see her the only think he could do is smirk or joke but he would never have a chance of touching her heart or her own his image his clumsiness didn't match to her beauty and nimble stature it a story of beauty and the beast but the beast was a deep well over thinking and never changing he talked to her looking into her eyes stuning him still haunted him not understanding what should he say.

She looked at him thinking the same there love a bottomless well never hitting ground but how would he know I thought it.

Yours truly
The author