brain dead

She was his world
He walked still the dim countryside, still the harsh gravel road that scratched and tore at his boots making the sound and unpleasant moments.

He laughed he cryed worried sick practicing for future nights in the hospital when he ould be there to comfort her when needed. Saying he loved her practicing for there future movements when she truly meant it back even practicing not to stutter when he looked at her beauty that stuns him every time she would smile at him.

He was a quiet deep thinkers who looks scared him and other people with all the problems with all the scars she looked at him.
She was the brave
He was the bold
Every time he made her laugh and sadly even cry...still she loves him even at times she shouldn't.

He was he and now he is I
Because I love her
I walked the dim country side my boots tore and scratched as the gravel made my feet bleed because even with the miles apart i felt her right next to me to check on me to tell me how much she loves me.

With all my problems to heart break
My father and even with just being a deep minded asshole she saved me to every punch I took at nights to every time I would lift that bar to show others there place she is all I want because I love her.

I love her so much it hurts sometimes as writing in the top of my head is harder now that all I want to do for her is to show her i care.

She is my love it's my job to worry and it's my job to protect and well I think I'm doing a hell of a job but we all mess up she still crys and she still hurts but I'm here and as he couldn't protect her I can and for that my love
I love you.

Yours truly

Adam p