reminders | wanda maximoff

‧͙⁺˚*☾ 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔*
WANDA MAXIMOFF
( AVAILABLE // marvel: post AOU-? )
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒗á𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒛
— emeraude toubia

" it seems like the only girlmy age that's here wantsnothing to do with me

my age that's here wants
nothing to do with me. "

     Camila Vásquez could run like the devil was chasing her, and she wouldn't be out of breath, just like the late Pietro Maximoff. Camila hadn't known him, but from what the new Avengers recruits were telling her, she could have even gave him a run for his money. Camila had taken it as a compliment, but seeing how everyone spoke of Pietro in the past tense, it seemed like running fast couldn't always save your life.

     That was what Camila had been doing for as long as she could remember. She'd run. Run from every foster parent, run from the police who tried to bring her back, she'd run away from the food vendors after she stole from them. Running was all Camila had known. And after running from yet another foster family in the middle of a very bad storm, Camila had ended up getting struck by lightning. She always thought it was a lame origin story, but that's what happened. Camila had ended up getting struck right under some power lines, and ended up with energy in her veins.

     It had seemed like Camila was always on the SHIELD radar after being struck, but they never bothered her until the underground organization needed some new heroes.

     That's why Wanda Maximoff had been sent to go recruit her. However, what could have been an easy friendship between the two girls, had actually turned into rocky communications when Wanda could only see the reincarnation of her dead brother in Camila, and Wanda liked to keep those wounds tied up tight.

͙˚*☾ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔:
I don't have a good origin
story from Camila, so I apologize,
but the main story involves Wanda
and Camila's relationship.. so

— you can decided Camila's
superhero name

— Wanda tries her hardest to
keep Camila away from her and
to stay away from her because
she doesn't like being reminded
of her brother

— don't have many ideas for
this, but Wanda and Camila
are kinda like frenemies. they
look out for each other, but
argue because Wanda doesn't
want to get too close to Camila
so, it makes their relations
rocky and eventually they
become friends to liking one
another