Seventy-eight; Youtube

A clip plays of old Polaroid pictures of baby Stephen, baby Marcus, baby Robbie, and baby Nichole

A clip plays of old Polaroid pictures of baby Stephen, baby Marcus, baby Robbie, and baby Nichole. The photos morph into older versions of them. "The Amell Four" displayed across the photos as Vanity Of Dreams plays in the background.

The clip turns to a four way split screen of today Stephen, Marcus, Robbie, and Nicki.

Nicki: "Hello everyone"

Robbie: "Waddup?"

Marcus: "Heyo"

Stephen: "hi"

Robbie: "We are the Amell four. The great brothers and sister that have the best charm in Hollywood"

Nicki: "Amen, brother!"

Stephen: "this is our joint Youtube account where we well post video blogs, Q&As, updates, challenges"

Nicki: "We decided to post this video to let you know a bit more about us"

Marcus: "to start us off is.. Stephen!"

A photo appears of baby Stephen in a blue onsie, still very pink from being born only an hour before the photo was taken.

Stephen: "My name is Stephen Amell. I was born May 8th, 1981 to Korban and Mary Amell. I was the only child for 8 years. Marcus has been my best friend for about 5 of those years. My sister was born 8 years after me. I wanted to act since I was 13, a little after my sister started. My first acting job was for Barney, and since than I've become more better at acting. I met my wife Cass six years ago, we married in 2012 and again in 2013. We have a daughter named Mavi who was born in 2013. I star in the hit CW show The Arrow which started The Flash which helped start the Legends of Tomorrow. I'm a fan of both Toronto Maple Leafs and the Los Angeles Kings"

The photo changes over to a photo of baby Marcus wrapped in a white blanket, his eyes wide open and his hands reaching for the camera.

Marcus: "My names Marcus Amell I was born June 12th, 1986 to Alicia and Lucas Amell. I was the only child for 2 years before Robbie came along. I always wanted to be a model, so when I was 12 my parents got me job to model for Gap. I have been modelling since. I had a long term girlfriend when I was 17, together we had a son named Nicholas, but we broke up when he turned 3. I met my now girlfriend McKenzie 3 years ago and together we have a daughter named Anabeth. I model for different major companies now. I am a major-major fan of the Toronto maple leafs and blue jays"

The photo changed over to a photo of new born Robbie who was sound asleep on his mother's chest, his body covered by a blue blanket.

Robbie: "I am Robert Amell, I was born April 21, 1988 to Alicia and Lucas Amell. I was never an only child, Marcus was born few years prior to me, I was the baby of the family for about a year though. I wanted to be an actor when I was 5, it had been 2 years since Nicki started and I really liked watching her act, so I wanted to be one. I got my first gig on the movie big daddy. I met my wife Italia Ricci in 2008, we married 2016. We have a son named Ronald who is only 9 months. I'm also a fan of the LA kings and Toronto maple leafs"

The photo once again changes to a baby Nicki who was watching her older brother as he meets her for the first time. Wrapped in a pink blanket she reached for her brother.

Nicki: "my names is Nichole Amell, I was born October 11th, 1989 to Mary and Korban Amell. I am the youngest of all four of us. I have wanted to act since I was 3, I started off us on our race to fame, my first gig was a part on Friends alongside Cole Sprouse. I later went on to Disney Channel and now I play Silver Blade on DCs legends of tomorrow. I met my now boyfriend Grant Gustin last year, we have had a little trouble in our relationship, but we got threw it. As of now I'm only a godmother and aunt, but believe me I do want want a family one day. I support the Toronto Maple leafs and Vancouver Canucks"

Robbie: "What about Toby, Jett, and Nora?"

Nicki: "Oh right! Toby is my cat that Cole Sprouse gave to me, and Jett and Nora are Grants dogs"

Marcus: "am I just hearing about your relationship with Grant starting again?"

Stephen: "yea, when did that happen?"

Nicki: "Relax. I'll explain later"

Robbie: "anyways, we hope you've enjoyed this brief rundown on our lives. We'll see you next time!"

All: "bye"

The screen goes black