rant on this fucking generation

so i have a friend and i'm also pretty close with her siblings. anyways, one mighty fucking fine day we're outside and shit when these teenage motherfuckers start to bother us. so we're near (aka right next to) this car auto shop shit and they decide to be cool ass teens and show off by climbing on top of all the fucking cars.

     so there's this big blue thing with what seems to be a place to hold a bunch of shit like oil or something flammable. so one of these shits has a lighter and is threatening to light the whole thing on fire (and i actually have a video of them saying that) and i'm like 'well shit what the fuck now' so everyone starts fighting over the lighter and eventually my brother gives that shit back like what???

     now, after all that fucking shit they decide to be smart children and sneak into the area that's off limits completely and there's even a sIGN that says something like 'workers only'. so we all go there (ya i know i'm smart) and they keep doing all this shit like getting in the cars, destroying them, the paint on one of them is peeling so they do that while me and my friends literally just watch and i'm trying to get us the fuck outta there.

     a little bit later these shits find a dead fucking bird and bury it and i dont know i just felt like that was worth mentioning.

     so now all hell breaks loose. while me and my friends are watching from a safe, legal distance we see some guy who works there start yelling at these teens and threatens to call the cops. we see them fucking bOOK IT OUTTA THERE. this guy just keeps yelling and i'm just kinda standing there like 'what in the hell just happened' and that's the end. overall, this generation is going to shit.