my neighborhood is weird

this isn't really about my neighborhood persay but more of the forest behind my friends house. so her house is on the street before mine, aka the first street. there's this huge ass forest behind it and some really weird shit happens there.

my favorite thing ever was when we found a campsite there. so basically, we were just looking in the forest for pretty much the first time and noticed this blue tent. i was actually pretty damn freaked out because of the fact that it was completely abandoned and there were tools all around it (i also have a picture)

 i was actually pretty damn freaked out because of the fact that it was completely abandoned and there were tools all around it (i also have a picture)

you might think i'm kidding or just set this up so i could have a story but oh fuCK NO. these were only some of the shit we found there. after the initial shock it was actually pretty cool because we explored a bit. i was the only one with common sense though so that was really fucking great.

so there are so many things we did there but imma tell you about the green fucking spray paint and the axes. so obviously, the axes were my favorite to mess with so i'd kinda play around with them and walk with it till we found this can of green spray paint. it seems like nothing too great, and honestly it isn't, but we somehow found something to do with it.
so we took that one can of neon green fucking spray paint and demolished it. we used various tools to break the can and it got all over my shoes and to this day i still have the faint marks of spray paint on them. so after we had our fun just breaking the can and getting it everywhere (including out arms aka i hit it with the axe and boom) we marked some trees with it and that was a overall pretty damn good time.

i dont know if you ever got to find a abandoned campsite in a forest behind your friends house littered with weapons, but i did and honestly i still love it though it was a really fucking long time ago. oh damn also on the photo i think there's some of that spray paint bullshit on it. wait no that's not it, we went there again today and there were new tools and shit so just thought you should know.