Prologue & Characters

"Pain killers can kill pain,

But they can never kill the pain inside.

Doctors can heal wounds,

But they can never heal the scars.

People can say sorry,

But sorry can never change what happened."
  --xx~~xx--
   That's the type of thing I've begun thinking about. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. *ahem* Hello, my name is Akari Faylen and I'm 16 years old. I'm your not-so-average high school student from Yukimi High; stares from everyone when I walk into a room, classic seat in the far corner of the classroom, people pulling pranks on me from time to time. Yup, just your usual days in the life Akari! But now, we moved from America to Japan and we're going to the rich kid school, Ouran Academy. Damn it....I just can't wait to deal with these stuck up snobs!

But there's something about me that people can't seem to get a grip on;

I'm mute.
--xx~~xx--
"Hey, did you hear about the new students?"

"Yeah! I think they're coming today actually!"
--xx~~xx--
"Hey, you should just ignore her. She seems like trouble."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, she's just got this really creepy and depressing aura around her that makes everyone freeze up."

"Why do you think she's like that? There must be a pretty valid reason to why a precious princess like her would be like that, right?"

"I don't know, but she hasn't spoken to anyone ever since she got here. Honestly, probably the only ones who aren't freaked out by her is going to have to be her brother and sister."

"Well, I'm going to try to talk to her!"

"Good luck with that, Suoh."
  --xx~~xx--
-x THE FAYLEN FAMILY x-

"  --xx~~xx---x THE FAYLEN FAMILY x-

Akari (Rei) FaylenAge: 17Birthday: July 13, 1998Blood type: ABNationality: Japanese-AmericanGrade: high school 2nd yearFamily: Kyle Faylen(twin brother; alive), Hazel Faylen(little sister; alive), May Faylen(mother; alive), Toshio Faylen(father; d...

Akari (Rei) Faylen
Age: 17
Birthday: July 13, 1998
Blood type: AB
Nationality: Japanese-American
Grade: high school 2nd year
Family: Kyle Faylen(twin brother; alive), Hazel Faylen(little sister; alive), May Faylen(mother; alive), Toshio Faylen(father; deceased)
Appearance: Yellow-green eyes, straight white hair that goes down to her back, white shirt with black lace, blue jeans, black short sleeve jacket with cat hood, red green and white striped bracelets(one on each wrist), silver headphones with black outline, small MP3 player in jacket pocket, blue jeans, black and white tennis shoes, pale tan skin(picture above), a green and gold floral locket with a gold chain(picture above)
Hobbies: Playing instruments, listening to music, reading, training in family dojo
Likes: Quiet places, getting her point across, hanging out with Hazel and Kyle, watching anime
Dislikes: Bullies, annoying people, people judging or bad mouthing others, snobby people
Etc.: mute, carries around a white board with eraser and a blue expo marker, blunt, gets picked on a few times, was really close with her dad, name means 'the light spirit'