Chapter I | Goodbye America, Hello Japan

3rd POV
Today was a normal day.

Keyword: was.

"Guys, pack your bags. We're going to Japan!"

...

"WHAT!?!" 'WHAT!?!'

Thundering yells and screeches of shock echoed throughout the three story house. Three teenagers were gathered around their mother in the small living room. Feelings of excitement, joy, grief and confusion shot through the teenagers as they stared at the white haired woman. "B-but mom....we don't even know Japanese!", the black haired boy acknowledged. "Oh hush now, Kyle! You can still learn it from Akari, since she already took a class! And besides, this'll be fun! Think of all the new places to see!", the mother exclaimed to her only son as she side hugged the younger green-eyed version of her tightly. The mother felt her oldest daughter tap her shoulder softly and she turned to her.

'Are we really going mum? To Japan?', the oldest wrote on a whiteboard and showed her mother. "Yes dear, I wouldn't lie to you of all people about going to Japan. In fact, I've already applied you at a luxurious private school called Ouran Academy! Akari and Kyle, you two will be second years, and Hazel, you will be a first year! There are only three year levels so try to enjoy it as much as possible!", the mother notified, turning to her twins then youngest. "Hazel, are you okay? You haven't said anything this whole time.", the black haired male asked, concerned about his little black haired sister. "Yea, I'm fine....but.....what about dad? We can't just leave him here. Also, where are we going to stay?", said sister replied to her worrywart of a brother. There was a sad silence until the mother smiled sadly and replied, "well, we're going to bring a picture along with us. Now, let's go pack! We're going to be going to your grandparents house once we get there and our plane leaves in four days!".

A few days later, the family was running around the house, making sure they wouldn't miss anything. Of course, they had already gone through the house about five times....each room....per person....so we can easily say they were pretty hesitant on leaving even one thing behind.

"Hey, don't you guys think we've gotten everything? We should be going soon."
'When does the plane take off again mum?'
"9:30 am, I believe. Why?"
".....Guys.....it's 8:49.....and it takes 15 minutes to get to the airport..."

...

"WHAAAAAT!?!"

In almost an instant, the family of four sprinted boxes to the car parked outside the three story home and quickly made their way to the airport. Once there, they swiftly got through airport security and and dashed like the devil was on their heels to the departure gate. They just barely made the last minute boarding and raced down to the plane, found their seats and got settled. As the plane lifted off, the family of four fell asleep, one by one.

"Goodbye for now, America, we'll come back soon. And Japan....ready or not, here we come.", the teenage albino thought as she drifted off to sleep.