Prologue

"UNION!!!" The Confederate or known as Charlie yelled.
"WHAT?!" America or Union,though amongst fans he is also known as Alfred, yelled back. "WE'RE OUTTA MILK!!!!"
"UGGGGGH! FINE GET READY TO GO TO THE STORE!"
"BITCH IM ALWAYS READY!"
"THEN HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO WE CAN GO!"
Charlie walks up to Alfred then they both start heading toward the car. When they reach the store Charlie immediately runs over to the milk section and spends at least 40 minutes choosing which milk he wants this time. Alfred looks at the clock and notices what time it is. "Shit!" Alfred says in a low voice and runs over to Charlie leaving the milk aisle behind and running out to the car. " Charlie we were here for 40 minutes! Now I'm 20 minutes late to a meeting I'm hosting! The bad thing is your going to have to come with me since I don't have enough time to drive you back to the house."Alfred explains to Charlie. When he's  done explaining Alfred notices they're already outside the meeting room. "Wait out here I need I tell them. Alfred burst into the meeting yelling "Don't worry guys the hero is here!!!"He then gives a really fake laugh which only Charlie can tell it's fake. "So guys we had to go to the store to get somethings when I realized I was 20 minutes late and so I kinda brought my little brother, The confederatcy or Charlie....." Alfred says and Charlie steps out while saying "What the hell was that laugh? It was so fake it hurt my ears!" Charlie said. Alfred retorted back "I don't care at least I don't steal Texas all the time!" Which started another argument between the two and Canada breaking up the fight. England then sighed and said "This is going to be a LONG meeting."

Word count: 316 words (it's a prologue what do you expect)
A/N: So this was the prologue let me know if you actually want me to finish this story ok?
Union: Remember Hetalia is not owned by Tord! Byeeee!
Confederatcy:Bye.....*looks at Tord* *looks at Confederatcy and nods* REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ALLUSION! THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BYE, GOLD,BYE!!!