More chaos, it's a World Meeting

A/N: Hi yes I hope this isn't as cringey as the other chapters and Im sorry for makin y'all wait for so long
-------------

"Wake up!" Canada and Confederacy yelled with slight panic in their voices. Alfred bolted upright breathing heavily. The middle child blinked and looked around. When he realized where he was he started to calm down and turn red with embarrassment.

"Al are ya ok?" Confederacy asked worried for his older brother. America nodded and smiled apologetically to the other nations present.

"America, can you go one bloody meeting without falling asleep?" England asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry Iggy!" America said loudly accompanied by his hollywood smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that!" England yelled causing the older american to start teasing island nation. As the room quickly descended into chaos the Confederacy quickly looked over to his oldest brother.

".....Is it always like this?" He asked looking out into the chaos, his thick southern accent making it a bit hard for Canada to understand.

"Yeah...." The canadian answered with a sigh as he hugged Kuma....Kumajiji? It's probably Kumaniji. The southerner turned to his eldest brother and realized he was gone.

"Uh...Canida? Where'd ya go?" He asked surprised. How the hell did the canadian leave so fast?

"Canada! And I'm right here!" Canada yelled, which was mode like a whisper.

"Al! Canada dissapeared!" The southerner yelled running into the chaos. Canada just sighed and looked out at the fighting nations.

"One day Kumashiro." He sighed softly.

".....Who are you?" The bear asked. Canada growled in frustration.

"Oh yeah, Mattie will do that sometimes!" The elder american laughed as he got hit on the chest by a short Englishman.

".....Does...Does that hurt?" Confederacy asked.

"Nope!" America grinned, popping the 'p'. Both Americans looked down at England as he continued to bitch about something and hit America.

"Feels like someone is just poking my chest!" He laughed. Confederacy shook his head and was about to say something when Germany growled and started yelling.

"All of you listen up! We are not children! We are nations and you better start acting like it! Now sit down before I kill you with a grape and a mustache! I will only answer questions with raised hands and if someone is sleeping you should expect to be slapped awake by your peer!" Germany yelled loudly. Everyone shuffled to their seats with their heads down.

The North Americans, excluding Mexico since he was off somewhere with the South Americans, sat next to each other whispering and chuckling about something the entire rest of the meeting.

As soon as lunch break hit the nations split.

Denmark and Prussia came over to the North Americans and started to chat with them.

"That was more chaotic than the war." Confederacy said.

"Welcome to a world meeting." Denmark grinned.

"Well, it wasn't really a world meeting since the South Americans, Mexico, and a few others weren't here." Prussia commented.

"Oh, that just adds more chaos to the whole meeting." America grinned.

"Y'know, y'all kinda scare me." The youngest of the group said with a small shudder.

"Don't-" Canada started but wasn't really heard so America just talked over him. "Aw, don't worry bro! It's not as scary as you think! It's fun when you take part of it!"

"Have you guys seen Mexico's snapchat yet?" Prussia laughed looking at his phone.

"Oh no." America said with a grin.

"Hey, America! I'm gonna bring your bros with me to go get us lunch!" Denmark said surprising the youngest and eldest North Americans present.

"Aight! Don't break 'em or anything!" America said through laughs.

"Got it!" The Danish nation grinned and dragged the two out the door.

A/N: Hi, yes, I am again sorry for the delay and sorry this is so short. I still hope this isn't as cringey as the other chapters