Reminder#271

◇ بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ◇

" When you see someone who is not as religious, remember that you were once on the edge of fire and it was Allah subhaana wa ta'ala's favor upon you to guide you.
Be careful.. Arrogance will wipe away any goodness from transformation. "
                            - NAK

Some look down upon others due to lack of worldly pomps,
Some look down upon others due to lack of religious forms..
Both are same!
But how? And what makes them 'partners in crime'?
The answer is the reason due to which Shaitan was expel out from Jannah.. "Arrogance" , "Pride" , "Ego".

One group is boastful because of wealth and fame nd the other group is prideful because of their command on deen.
Alas! Both are in danger!
Neither wearing Rolex or carrying Micheal kors makes us classy Nor just having beard or just carrying hijab makes us pious.
It's the goodness of the heart that makes us among the richest and devoted people.
It's the purity of heart that shows us the beauty in everyone & not always the flaws.
And it's the heart of a mature person that eventually makes him spend his wealth in a good way instead of boasting & makes him follow plus share the knowledge of religion instead of thinking low about people around.

And when 'religiously strong' or 'rightly guided' is mentioned , sadly an image of a bearded guy or hijabi girl crosses our mind.. People need to understand that Islam isn't in beard and hijab, in appearance and the dresscode But In Islam, these beautiful things are included.
They must be practiced by every muslim, but not by force or to get adjusted in the society but they must be practiced by one's own will.
Because beard/hijab isn't just a religious requirement instead they are the expressions of love for Allah, and our beloved Prophet(saw) ..
the more one fell in love, the more they want to do acts that are pleasing to Allah.

Believe me, hijab/beard isn't the start of journey but the peak point of love & devotion.
So, Let the basic teachings sink in their hearts & then the other required deeds will become a part of personality eventually.
Be patient.
Don't judge them but Educate them rightly, humbly, courteously.

                __________________________

Assalam o Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ..
I hope everyone is doing good..
Sooooo.. i have something to share with u all .. as we all know.. Ramadan is just around the corner and it's a beautiful plus a powerful month that keenly affects our souls..and a month to make + break the habits.. so i decided to learn nd share something new this Ramadhan & to feed our souls in a great manner in sha Allah.. so yeah a new book is on its way, in sha Allah .. with a lot of beneficial content that is forgotten and neglected these days. So stay in touch ( if someone is interested :P ) and pardon me for so much "so" in this note.
Stay happy..
Stay blessed..
Spread love and peace ..
FiAmanillah.