Someone Like Me

Donica's POV

I wake up to the sound of Yanis phone going off . She was sound asleep & I didn't wanna wake her so I answered it .

Me: Hello?

Yon: Hello who the fuck is this!?

I looked at the phone and got up going downstairs

Me: This Donica who df is you?

Yon: This Yani Gf, where is she !?

Me: Shes sleeping up stairs in my bed .

Yon: Where df you live I'm coming to get her .

Me: Naw ill being her home later, calm yo shit down nigga I said before hanging up.

I go back up stairs & kisses her forehead . I jump in the shower & did all my hygiene shit, threw my hair in a messy bun then went down stairs & started cooking some food . A few mins later she comes down stairs rubbing her eyes . I licked my lips & stared at her, damn she look sexy asf.. I smiled at her & said Good'Morning beautiful, she smiled back & said Good'Morning . I fixed her a plate of food & say next to her at the table .

Yanis POV

I remember falling asleep next to her, her arms wrapped around me . I woke up & she was no where in site I got scared, but then I smelled food & went down stairs to find her in the kitchen cooking food . She stopped & looked at me, she was licking her lips & staring at me .. I got wet asf . I couldn't stand when she licked her lips like that . She said Good'Morning & I said Good'Morning back . I sat down at the table & she brought me my food & sat down next to me . I told her I needed a ride home & she said ok .

*2hours later*

Donica's POV

We pull up at her house & I walk her to the door , she forgot her key at my house so she knocked on the door & waited for her girl to come to the door, the door swung open & her girl looked at me up & down grabbed Yani slamming the door . I got in my car & left .

Aye! what yall think is finna happen next !?