CHAPTER-2

Madhu's POV:

I was waiting in a room outside the HR cabin to be interviewed. Miss Madhu.....The HR called me inside.

My heart beat was pumping faster. I prayed to god for the last time.

I went inside and saw a man in late 40s. I greeted him and handed over the file.

He was very impressed by my records and he started the interview by throwing a streams of questions. I could answer only few but I gave my best.

Hope I will get selected.

I was asked to wait in the waiting hall.

I was waiting here for past half an hour.

After sometime the HR came out. I inquired about my job. He said "Miss Madhu I had forwarded your resume to our CEO Mr.Zayn Matteo and You can meet him and collect your offer letter. He is in 15th floor".

OMG!!! I got selected and now I was in cloud nine😇. I thanked the god 🙏 for my success in the interview.

I thanked the HR and headed off to the 15th floor in the elevator.

I was very happy to the core. I was dreaming about the toys to be bought for Abhi and Naira......They will be very happy :)

The elevator halted in the 15th floor I stepped out and walked towards the CEO room.

I halted near a room where it named CEO, Zayn Matteo.

I was bit nervous and shaky. of course I am not an alien where I would stay cool in this situation.

I knocked the door and said  "Excuse me....sir may I come in...." He can easily sense that I am nervous as I broke each of the word I spoke.

Ah My fear!!!

"Yes" came a stern reply.

I opened the door and proceeded near the CEO cabin. The room was beautiful designed and gave a classy yet mordern look.

As I proceeded towards the cabin I can see a man well dressed in black armani suit but I can't see his face clearly

I proceeded further...... and to my shock I saw the same man whom I taunted sitting in the CEO chair.

OMG!!! what have I done......
Ah I am finished....I had made fun of  Mr.Zayn Matteo CEO of Zayn group of companies and the world famous billionaire who could get anything within a snap of fingers.