Stupid Walls

This would so be Dick Grayson if he was real💙💚💛

Edit: UGH I MADE THIS STORY A LONG TIME AGO AND ITS REALLY BAD BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Currently I'm stuffing my face with breakfast. Okay that a little confusing.. let me start out....

Hi! My names Dick Grayson and this is the story of my life!

I'm 4 years old and my parents died when the cord snapped in the circus.

Bruce Wayne adopted me and now it's currently 8:00 and I'm stuffing my face with breakfast.

"Morning." Said Bruce who just came out of the hallway.

"Daddy!" I said. I got hugged him and he said. "You're up early!"

"Ya I want to see you before you go to work." I said.

"Oh ok. I'm going to be late!" Bruce said.

"Ok love you!" I said.

He smiled and said. "Love you too." Then he left for work.

I was done and Alfred took my plate.
I grabbed my mini airplane and began to play with it for a couple hours.

I ran down the halls and did a quick turn and then I barely Dodged the wall. The next wall I wasn't so lucky.

I crashed right into it and it hurt so bad.

I started to cry. It my mouth and nose hurt. Then I felt blood coming out from both of my injuries. I cried even harder.

"Oh dear!" Alfred said. He picked me up and brought me to the living room and then he got bandages.

"I'll call Bruce." Alfred said as he dabbed my nose and held a rag to stop the bleeding

"It-it hurts!!" I said I was sobbing now.

"I know, you're going to be okay." Alfred said.

~Bruce's POV~

I was working on my lab top then I got a call from Alfred.

I answered and Alfred said. "Bruce, Dick is hurt he lost a tooth and has a bloody nose." I could here crying and screaming in the back round.

"Coming right away." I said.

~Dick's POV~

Daddy came in and imediantly rushed to me.

"Daddy it hurts!!" I sobbed.

"Here open your mouth." He said.

I opened my mouth and he pressed a gauze to the right side of my mouth.

Then Alfred started cleaned my nose.

~3 minutes later.~

The bleeding stopped but I was still crying. Bruce was rocky me back and forth.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm sorry I'm so clumsy." I said.

"Your not clumsy. You were just playing around." Bruce said.

I hugged Bruce and said. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said then he kissed the top of my head.

Hi!!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The next chapter Dick will be 5.

Please vote and comment
~@SmartCookies1