Xena

Prequel short story part 3: Xena

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh Xena, Xena, Xena,You're so sexy and beautiful Why, red looks so good on you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh Xena, Xena, Xena,
You're so sexy and beautiful
Why, red looks so good on you.

I've found that the best shades of red are found within. And I paint myself with that beauty.

Xena, Xena, Xena, put the knife down.
It's dangerous, you could hurt someone.

I didn't raise it to hurt you.
I did it to let out your inner beauty.

Everyone is beautiful on the inside.

And when he pushed me up against the wall and ran his hands over my skin, I felt my inner beauty pulsing all through my veins. And I bit his shoulder hard enough to show me his was pumping too. I smirked at him and savored the taste of iron on my red lips.

And when he rocked me against that same wall, I floated in the air and my feet never touched the floor.

And when I grazed my knife over his skin, he let himself bleed for me. He would tell me, "you're my bad girl."

And I loved it.

The first time he was angry with me was when I had our baby. Or rather while I was making it. I'm better at tearing things apart anyway.

I wanted to see her inner beauty and I couldn't wait 9 months to see it. So I thought I could cut ahead of time, and into my gut.

Then he kept me in chains so my hands were bound away from my womb.

Xena, Xena, Xena,
You brought this on yourself.

Somehow that baby still lived.

And right after she left me,

he bent me over a table and I grinned. "Give me some time to rest before we go at it again," I said with a wink.

And he pulled my hair and I moaned in delight as he looked me in the eye. "Such a bad girl," he said, holding up a knife to my throat. "But not this time, baby."

"Liar, I feel how excited you are right now." My voice came out in a moan at the knife. It was so cold against my throat and his kisses were warm with it.
"Just one more time before you kill me," I said, rubbing myself my ass against him, more turned on by him than I've ever been.

"No way," he said, dragging that knife gently over my arm as he held m'y throat tight. I whimpered. "You stink of Hesperia's blood. You're lucky you only pierced her leg with that stunt you pulled."

"She can't die if she wasn't born yet," I said, looking in his blue eyes. I saw his hate. And I loved it.

"Her life was the only thing postponing your execution," he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. "And now it's time for you to die."

And with that, the knife grew into an axe and was brought down over m'y throat still tingling with his kisses. My inner beauty spilled over the table, and my head rolled off into a basket on the floor.

Xena, Xena, Xena,
You look so sexy without a head.