Telling The Boys

A/N- Sorry guys I was on writer's block. Hope you enjoy this chapter. -Laila

*Y/N P.O.V*

Liam went to band rehearsals while I was stuck at home. I flicked through the channels on the TV and couldn't find anything interesting to watch so I decided to text Liam and see what he was up to.

To: Li

From: Y/N

Hi babe what are you up to I'm so bored at home. :(

To:Y/N

From: Li

Nothing just having a break, but babe we forgot to tell the boys we are engaged and I have an idea on what we can do. I forgot to bring my lunch so please cold you bring it to me and leave the rest to me. xx

I can't believe we forgot to tell the boys that we were engaged! 

I knew Liam had something up his sleeve but I knew it was going to be a good idea. I quickly got his lunch ready and left for the studio.

*At the Studio*

I went inside the studio and I saw Liam waving to me. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. He whispered in my ear, "I told the boys that we haven't seen each other for a week, so you're going to come in and give me my lunch, and sit next to me while hinting them that we are engaged." I laughed as he still wanted his lunch and it didn't play any part in the plan.

I waited 5 minutes and walked in the studio to see all the boys sitting on sofas on their phones. When they saw me they screamed.

"Y/N!!!"

"hey guys!" I replied back. I ran to Liam and hugged him saying "I missed you" and I sat next to him.

"So Y/N where have you been letting poor Li Li be by his self," Louis said using my nickname for Liam. Liam shot him a glare while Louis laughed.

"Oh I had to go to a different city for work the week and then I came back yesterday and stayed over at Y/B/N's house." I said quite proud about my fake story. The boys started talking among themselves where out of nowhere I got the worst headache and it wasn't fake. I groaned and put my heads to my head. Liam looked at me in concern.

"You Ok babe?" 

"No I have the worst headache I think I need water," I said in pain. Niall quickly got up to get water while Zayn gave me some painkillers. I thanked them and drank the water with the painkiller.

"Y/N what's that ring on your finger," Harry pointed out. I looked at Liam to explain.

"Well, when we went to Disneyland, I proposed to Y/N on the last day and she said yes," Liam said proud. The guys cheered and congratulated us.

"So that story wasn't actually true and you didn't really have a headache!" Louis yelled jokingly.

"The story was fake but the headache wasn't but at least you noticed the ring," I said laughing.

Not the best way for me telling the boys I'm engaged!

A/N- Thank you guys for being so patient. Like, Comment, Vote and Follow.-Laila XXX