Bridezilla Moment

*Y/N P.O.V*

I heard the ringing of the telephone and quickly rushed to it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi it's Y/BFF/N, sorry I can't make it my grandma is really ill so I'll have to fly out to Canada and will have to look after her so I'll have to miss the wedding," She said sadly.

"Oh I'm so sorry about your grandma, hope she gets better. It's I'll find someone else to be Maid Of Honour. You need to look after your grandma." I replied.

Just f*cking great! I have no made of honour now!

"Ok thanks a lot Y/N! I'm so sorry about this," She said with relief.

"It's no problem. I have to go now bye," I said.

"Ok bye!" she exclaimed. i slammed the phone down and let out a frustrated scream. Liam walked in.

"Hi babe what's wrong," He asked.

"Y/BFF/N can't make it to the wedding! And now I don't have a Maid Of Honour!" I yelled frustrated and then started to cry.

"This wedding is really getting me stressed out," I cried. Liam gently rubbed my back, he knew this comforted me.

"It'll be alright babe, how about you ask your brother's girlfriend to be the Maid Of Honour," He said calmly.

"That's a great idea, I'll go and call Y/B/N" I said.

*Conversation*

Y/N- Hi Y/B/N

??- Hi Y/B/N is sleeping right now, it's Lily

Y/N- Oh hey Lily I actually wanted to talk to you. Y/BFF/N can't make it to the wedding because her grandma is really ill and she is my Maid Of Honour. I was wondering if you would like to be my Maid Of Honour?

Lily- OMG yes I would love to. Thank You so much Y/N!

Y/N- I'm glad you accepted. By the way what are you doing at Y/B/N's house?

Lily- Well the day you left the dress shop he kinda asked me to be his girlfriend and well we have moved fast into the relationship.

Y/N- Aww that's cute and slightly gross. Ok I have to go I'll see you later for you to get your dress and Olivia's dress.

Lily- Ok thank you again. Bye!

Y/N- Bye!

Thank God that's sorted out!

"I told you things would work out," Liam said behind me.

I guess they did

A/N- Like, Comment, Vote and Follow.-Laila XXX