11

It did the thing again I'm sorry. Proper chapter will be up later

Cry's pov
I stepped out of the chilling wind into my fire heated house. I was immediately greeted by the sound of coughing. With a sigh I headed into the kitchen and found some cold n' flu tablets and a glass of water. Without a word I headed towards the source of the noise and knocked on a closed door.

"Come in," came a croaky response from inside. I opened the door to see a particular blonde Swede sitting up with his back resting against the wall.

"I have something that might help a little but it looks like you've gotten worse," I said quietly as to not hurt his ears. He half smiled and just lay there watching me as i approached him and gave him the pills and the water.

"You know," he started but stopped to take the pills and water. "This sucks."

"Being sick always sucks," I responded as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well ueah, but I was referring to me having to stay in bed all day and rest when I want to meet everyone. No one can come and visit me either cause they might catch my cold. You only come because you have to look after me," Felix sighed, running a hand through his golden hair.

"I don't have to look after you Felix," I stated. He nodded slowly and looked directly ahead of him. I was about to leave when his hand caught mine. I felt tingles run up my arm and butterflies in my stomach. I ignored them as I looked into tthe Swedes blue eyes.

"Don't go. I don't like being alone," he pleaded. I read all the emotion on his face and I could tell he meant what he said.

I nodded and sat back down next to him. He smiled but his grip on my hand didn't release. I didn't question it either because I knew Felix needed my presence right now. I've been the only person he's seen since the day after we arrived. No wonder he's lonely.

"Cry?" He asked quietly. I looked up at him to see his eyes closed slightly.

"Yeah?" He was quiet for a while.

"I think.... I...," he tried to say but he drifted off to sleep mid-sentence. It was quite cute but it left me wondering what he was going to say. I'll have to ask him in the morning.

I looked down at our hands again to see that his had loosened slightly after he fell asleep. Normaly I would have pulled away but with Felix I didn't. His touch seemed to always have some sort of affect on me. It must mean something right, but what?

I'll need to figure that out later as well. But for now I may as well rest. It's not like I'm going to leave Felix after telling him I'll stay. But he should probably be laying down or he's going to be in more pain in the morning.

After helping him lay down I decided to lay down beside him. I felt a rush of exhaustion as soon as I hit the pillow. I closed my eyes and was asleep in seconds. The blonde haired man filling my dreams.

~thats cute and all but wake the fuck up~

"No... no... NO!" I woke to whimpering next to me. I quickly sat up and began to shake Felix awake. He shot up and gasped for air as tears streamed down his face.

"Felix, it's okay, it was just a nightmare," I said, rubbing his back to calm him down. His eyes darted over to me before he lept into my arms. I fell back from the force and nearly fell off the bed as his arms arapped around me.

He buried his face into my chest and started blabbering things into the cloth of my hoodie. I couldn't hear a single word being said and had to lift him uo to hear anything.

"Felix, calm down. What happened?" I asked calmly. He took deep breaths before he finally seemed to calm down. He looked up at me and I wiped away his tears. "Go on."

"We were searching for supplies and... we got ambushed by these guys in black or something. It was kinda blurry though. You tried to talk to them; tell them we meant no harm. But one of them shot and...," Felix trailed off as tears ran down his face.

"And then what?" I urged. What ever it is it really bothers him. He shook his head and wiped away his tears.

"Nothing, there was a scream and I woke woke up to you shaking me," he said quickly before he began coughing. I handed him the glass of water, that was still on the nightstand, and he took a drink. 

I knew that wasn't all but I didn't want to push him right now. He needs his rest and talking won't do any good for his throat. I took his empty glass and left to refil it and grab some more cold n' flu tablets for him to take.

When I returned to his room however he was already fast asleep. I placed the glass and tablets on the nightstand and gently sat down next to him again. I brushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled.

He is always so peaceful in his sleep. It's as if he is in another place when he sleeps. In a world that doesn't have dead people walking around, trying to eat you alive. Or a world where you have to watch friends and loved ones die and face guns to your head with no fear. No, a world of peace and safety. That's where he goes when he sleeps. I wish I could join him.

Sorry this is late. Parents forced me to go to a festival and I had only written 600 words when we left. Got back a sort while ago.