Ch17. Time with Hoodie?

~~Y/N's POV~~

The rest of the night, EJ stayed with me. He never left my side, even when I went to shower, he stayed by the door. Ben came by and gave EJ his mask and hoodie back, that he left behind somewhere.
"I'm sorry if this is weird for me to follow you around..." EJ smiles.
"It's fine." I smile back. I was laying on his chest listening to his heartbeat.
"So to sleep if your tired." EJ plays with my hair. I giggle and fall asleep.

~~Time Skip~~

I woke up with EJ's hoodie over my face. I sit up and look around...EJ was gone. I sigh and I decide to wear his hoodie, cause why not. I stand up from the bed and yawn.
"Hello? Are you awake?" Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to find Hoodie.
"Oh hey Hoodie." I smile kindly.
"Hey. EJ told me to stay with you for some reason." Hoodie groans.
"Oh. Okay." I said awkwardly.
We stood awkwardly.
"Wanna go for a walk for something?" Hoodie asks.
"Sure. Let me put on some better then pjs." I giggle.
"And other then EJ's hoodie?" Hoodie says.
"Shut up." I say and close the door in his face.
'Uhm. Never really talked much with Hoodie much, wonder why EJ told him. Are they close friends?" I thought while putting on some pants and keeping EJ's hoodie on. I open the door to see Hoodie leaning on the wall.
"You ready?" Hoodie asks.
"Yeah."

~~Later~~

"THIS IS BORING!" Hoodie yells.
"It was your idea, you stupid." I laugh.
"Shut up." Hoodie sits under a tree.
"So why did ask me to take a walk?" I ask.
"You don't know much about EJ do you?" He asks playing with a rock.
"No I don't." I sit next to him.
"He hates Rosa." Hoodie looks at me, or I think he's wearing his mask.
"Yeah I knew that from yesterday...but why?" I look at him, hopefully he knows why. He chuckles.
"Rosa and EJ has history together...they weren't together but they were like best friends." Hoodie threw the rock at a bird, he hit it and it fell out of the sky.
"What happened to them?" I watched the bird fall.
"It's a long story...do you have time?" Hoodie picked up another rock.
"Share away, mister Hoodstar." I smile.