AN

Hey guys! I'm just making this to ask about a new story idea! Well two ideas... I want your help to pick one. =^-^=

The first one is about a girl named Nora. She's a princess to a small Kingdom. She lives with her father, Shane, who's the king. Her brother, Tommie, who's a warrior and her Grandmother, Laura, who's a witch.
Her mother Crystal, is a demon goddess who rules the kingdom beside them, she gave birth to three children. Rylan, the oldest child and only full demon, follows every word Crystal says. Tommie , the second oldest and only human child, hates his mother for what she is. Nora, the youngest and the half witch half demon, can't decide who she should follow. She loves her father more then anything but her mother can control her at will. Nora will have to become a knight and face the problem head on!
~~Demon Knight~~
That might be the name of that story. ^-^

The second story idea is alittle like Naruto, but it's in the real world. I'm not sure about this one but hey you never know. This one might be more of a creepypasta oc story.

Phoebe Lux was a disgrace to her home, living on the streets didn't help the fact she was hated. She loved watching Naruto on the Tvs in shops till she was told to leave, she wanted to be a hero like him!
But when she started noticing shadows and humans that looked like the dead walking she didn't want to live. She went to a witch doctor for help, the doctor only said that she was a monster. A void Kitsune. She hated what she became so she wants to leave her home in Japan and goes to America, to find someone who could help. That's when she mets the other 'monsters'.
~~Light the Fire~~
Maybe idk.

Here's my thoughts on both of these stories...the knight one has been in my mind for a while because my dad gave me the idea when I was younger, but I never knew how to write it out.

The Kitsune story was from my oc. (Picture below.)

She was for an art contest between me and my friends

She was for an art contest between me and my friends. I didn't write any about her before now and I'm not sure about her story just yet. I want to make her a creepypasta oc but I'm not sure. She is supposed to be a hero.

Pick the story you want to read!

Thank you for reading! And make sure if you like my stories check out my other ones. Their pretty....rosssome. (Hint to a new story maybe!?)

I will be seeing you in the next story! Cya later! Bye my friends!

=^-^=