Chapter 4

Nepeta, answer hive door for Aradia.

You were sitting in Equius' hive, expecting him to come back. You wanted to talk to him about your feelings.

You excitingly answer the door to see it's Aradia. This makes you sad. She probably wanted to talk to Equius.

"Hello Aradia." You say softly, looking up at her with your green pupils.

The other female troll walks in.

"Nepeta, can I talk to you?" You hear her say.

You are quite surprised by this and let the other in, going to the fridge for refreshments. Sadly, all you find is Strong Juice. You don't mind the drink, but Aradia may not like it. You quietly walk back into the living room, smiling cutely.

"What would you like to talk about? Purrhapps roleplay?" You asked.

The other shook her head. "No, Nepeta. I need to talk about something to you. It's about Equius."

Your smile became a frown as you sat next to her. Sadly you knew what this meant. Equius was with her now. The more you thought about it, the more upset you became.

Nepeta, run off to Equius' room.

You dash down the hall, sobbing softly as you reach Equius room. You go inside, locking the door and hiding in his recupercoon. You sit there and sob for then next hour or so, blocking out Aradias words.

Then she sudden stops, then starts to talk again, but her voice sounds farther away. Footsteps come down the hall. Probably Equius. You know he's mad for being so rude.

Instead, when he breaks the door and walks in, he says nothing, though he knows your in there.