Chapter 1

OK so this is my new story, hope you enjoy!

xx <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"I never want to see you ever again! You're a complete and utter jerk! After everything we've been through. I hate you!" I screamed as I ran out of the house.

I locked myself in my car. My body was shaking with rage. I could feel my blood boiling inside me ready to overflow. How could he treat me like this? After all we've been through and he goes and does that!

I had been with Kevin for nearly a year now. We first met at college, he was there studying football and I was studying Sport And Education. By the end of our first week there, Kevin had asked me out and he took me to a local restaurant for our first date and we'd spent the last year inseparable from each other.

Now I was sitting in my car outside his house crying, more like blubbing, into my hands. Over the last few weeks he had treated me like dirt and had seemed to have lost all interest in me. He said there was no-one else but I knew deep down that there had to be someone else.

I put the key in the ignition and started the car. The radio automatically came on and was playing 3OH!3 I Can Do Anything. Listening to the lyrics it really spoke out to me and made me feel slightly stronger.

I ain't gonna take no s**t from no one

I ain't gonna take no lip from no one

You ain't gonna try to get me to hold on

It's golden now, why would I slow down?

I was wailing out the lyrics feeling a lot better. I revved the engine and sped away from the drive. I turned the corner and went onto the main road losing sight of his house. I just wanted to get home and curl up on my bed and eat ice cream or chocolate.

My house was about 5 miles from Kevin's, so it gave me a bit of time to chill out in the car. I decided to take a detour to the river. When I was in high school, me and my mates used to come down here when we were on study leave for a swim or a barbecue. It was so peaceful and it felt like nothing else in the world mattered.

I sat on a large rock on the river's edge and traced my finger on the surface of the water. My finger broke the flow of the water. The icy water cooling my finger and I could feel my body relaxing. My anger seemed to have been drowned away by the tranquillity of the river.

What had my life come to? Only a month ago everything seemed fine. I was happy. He was happy. Well that's what I thought anyway. Maybe he'd been miserable for months and found someone more interesting than me. I wanted to know the truth but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. Even though he was lying to me, I just wanted to be wrapped up in his arms and for everything to be back to how it was a few months ago.

But I was sitting here, on my own, feeling sorry for myself. I don't know why but it felt different not being with him. The last year we'd been inseparable, it felt natural. But now I was alone and it felt weird.

I looked at my phone. 12:15pm. I was supposed to be going out for the day with Kevin and I was meant to go round to his to stay the night but that plan was ruined as well. I decided to leave the beauty of this spot and make my way back home.

I got back into my car and drove the final 2 miles home. I unlocked the front door and threw my keys on the small table in the hallway. I slouched on the sofa and let out a massive sigh.

"What are you doing back so early? Thought you were spending the day with Kevin?" Lucas asked me.

"We had an massive argument."