A Little More Then A Meeting

3rd PERSON POV
You were with lord 5th or better known as Lady Tsunade going to the Sand Village as a representative. They were going to have the Leaf, Sand and the Cloud village meet for an agreement to see if they can unite with the cloud village,at this time Gaara was the KazeHokage of the Sand and it's been a little while since his Shukaku has been extracted from him by the Akatsuki. When Gaara was being kidnapped by Deidara you were already there in the sand village for a solo S rated mission from the elders of the village and Lady Tsunade. When Deidara left with his body, you immediately took off after with Kankuro to get him back, Kankuro fell Injured while you were immune to all poison still stood and had to retreat for his wellbeing.When Naruto arrived you went with them to get Gaara and even allowed some of your Chakra to help bring him back from the dead. When Gaara woke up that day he woke up in your arms and looked like he was....happy to be there...with you, but you shrugged it off. You were a big help in the Rescue mission and Sand shinobi respected you a lot, they said you were as powerful as the 9 tails, which might of been true because now you were representing the Leaf village today with Lady Tsunade

YOUR POV
Me and Lady Tsunade were in the middle of the meeting and it has got very intense with the Raikage as he was a tempered one, he was demanding all sorts of thing that the villages couldn't offer, all he was was asking for was power,no one could tell that this was a meeting to unite villages. After a while of Intense argument the Raikage threatened the Leaf village and was about to engage on Lady Tsunade with a fist, lady Tsunade sat with her arms crossed and eyes closed relaxed knowing nothing would hit her, because I would stop the attack. I simply put my hand up and stopped the Raikage's lighting fist with a simple air barrier, (think of Pains Jutsu's, that's some of the stuff you can do) the Raikage looked at me with upmost shock so did Gaara, they couldn't believe their eyes. I've just stopped his famous Lighting Fist, The room was dead silent, not a single person moved...just stared. Lady Tsunade then opened her eyes and spoke "If you want to attack the Leaf village you will need more training, this is one of (Y/N)'s simplest Justu's that has stopped you,Raikage.Keep in mind we not only have the 9 tails but we also have the eyes of the Hyuga and the thriving power of the (L/N) clan this is same for the sand village we unite our power not ask for it!" Lady Tsunade slammed her hand on the table as she stood up and spoke "But for now I like you to get past this shinobi, her power comes next to the 9 tails. I bet you won't be able to lay a hand on me " Lady Tsunade said with a large smirk planted on her face, I then stood in front of the Raikage understanding what Lady Tsunade wanted me to do but just then I felt someone pull me back towards them, it was Gaara I fell on top of his chest, with one of his hands then held me by my waist, he held me tight while looking at the Raikage with a stern face. " Now you know of the Leafs power, look at the Sands" his voice got darker by every word he said, he lifted the hand that wasn't cradling me and the room started shaking, sand came up from every corner. soon enough the whole building was shaking. He was mad but it didn't look like he was going to stop, Lady Tsunade looked very worried about the building collapsing on us so  I shook Gaara and tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't, it was like he couldn't hear me. Then I put both of my hands on his face and turned him to look at me and said " Gaara! Stop the room, please Stop!!" He put down his hand and put it on my waist, now both of his hands were on my waist and mine were on his cheeks. The sand started un flooding the room and because of the sand , there was dust everywhere making it very hard to see anything at all. I could still see Gaara as he was still holding me really tight. I looked up at him and he was staring me deep in my eyes, it was worrying at first but I found it comforting after a while. Un knowingly my hands made their way around his neck and when I realized I blushed a little bit and I also saw a tint of pink on his cheeks too. His grip on my waist tightened even more and pulled me even more closer to him " G-Gaara..I..I think I...." I couldn't even speak I was way too shy, I never had affection like this and to be honest...it was kinda nice " I'll finish that sentence for you" he said and he gently moved his face closer to mine and I could feel his hot breath against my skin, He closed his eyes and put his lips on mine and....kissed me?... I was so foreign to affection like this that I didn't even know how to kiss back. He kept kissing me and I finally kissed back after seeing how it works. It felt so good... hot pairs of soft lips on mine with slow hungry kisses, it felt like we were melting into each other, we started kissing faster and then pulled away for air, there was a string of saliva that went from my lower lip to his, he licked my bottom lip to get rid of it and we stared at each other for a little while and we both noticed the dust from the sand started to clear so then he brought his mouth to my ear and nibbled on it a little and asked " when are you leaving?" " T-T-Tommorow" he bit on my ear this time and I held in a yelp " to night tell Lady Tsunade that I've called you guard duty and come to my office, understood?" "Yes, understood" Gaara let go of me slowly and we stood like nothing ever happened " (Y/N) CLEAR THE ROOM OF DUST " I heard lady Tsunade yell from some where in the room, "REDIRECTION JUTSU" I put up both of my hands in the air and all the sand dust still floating around left to the sides of the wall, some furniture was also pushed to the walls of the room and everything was clear again. I saw that all the Kage were holding on to something so they wouldn't fall over from my Jutsu. The Raikage then came to me again and towered over me and hissed at me then he saw Gaara, he looked at Gaara and looked back at me and said " I Decline the offer of Uniting forces, I will take my leave" He then went to the door and opened it and looked back at Lady Tsunade and said " This isn't over, I will get my revenge for this insult" with that he left and slammed the door close behind him, then Gaara told the guards at the door to make sure he leaves the village without making any trouble. They all bowed and left leaving the 3 of us.

// Do you like it so far??, tell me whatcha think\\