Heated Guard duty

3rd Person POV
With that he opened the door and pushed you inside, he then he quickly shut the door behind him and locked it. He then put his gourde on the side and turned to you. He had a bit of pink dusted on his cheeks as he looked at you, you blushed a little to as he stared to get closer to you, you un knowingly started to back up while staring at each other in the eyes. then you suddenly fell on to something soft which was Gaara's bed " G-G-Gaara.." He didn't waste a second before he climbed on top of you, placing his hips in between your legs, you looked back up to his eyes and saw they were a bit different. His eyes were a darker shade of teal and looked clouded and lustful. You blushed even more and were really red this time, Gaara then brung his hand up to your cheek and gently stroked it with his knuckles, " Don't be shy, its me" he said then came closer to your mouth and kissed you passionately, you kissed back and tangled your hands in his red locks. He slide his hands up and down your sides while trying to deepen the kiss. He then licked your bottom lip bitting it a little asking for entrance, you opened your mouth slightly and he slide his tongue in. Your tongues fought for dominance for awhile until Gaara got tired and started to grind on you hard, you moaned and let him win dominance.He then parted from the kiss and trailed kisses on your neck occasionally biting sucking. You then moaned once he sucked on your sweet spot, he started abusing that one spot sucking and biting releasing many moans from you. You tried to hold them back but were unable to. Once Gaara was satisfied with the mark he left, he then got up and started to take off his shirt and pants and threw them somewhere in the room before getting back on top of you, he started to take off your shirt and pants so that you were left in your bra and under wear. Gaara slowly raised your back off the bed and unclasped your bra and threw it aside. You looked away and blushed from being so exsposed to him, he then put his hands on your chin and turned you to face him in the eye and said " don't be shy, remember, it's just me" he said suducively. He then layed you back down and started to lick your breast, you moaned loudly and he started to suck and bit leaving you a moaning mess. Slowly his had started to go down to your clit, he got his thumb and started to rub in circular motions making you moan is name loudly, this went on for a couple minutes with him rubbing deeper and harder in to your cilt hungry to hear his name. You were sweating and your breathing was starting to hitch a lot. He then ripped your underwear off and threw that to the side with all the other clothes. He slowly made his way down between your legs. You knew what he was about to do and wasn't sure if you wanted him to put his tongue there so you tried to close your legs, that didn't stop him though. Gaara opened your legs by force and looked at you " G-Garra..d-don't" you said while panting. He then put his thumb back on your cilt and rubbed furiously, you couldn't help but moan to his actions. " You like it when I do this though, don't worry I'll make this feels great~" he said then opening your legs even wider before eating you out hungrily. You gasped loudly and practically screamed his name. He kept going till you felt a knot in you stomach " G-g-gaara-ugh..I think..I'm gonna-Ahh!" He then stopped and licked his lips clean " before positioning himself at your entrance, then without warning he thrusted himself all inside you at once and kept going , it hurt a lot as you were being stretched over your limit but soon the pain turned into pleasure and you moved your hips along to his. You both kept moaning so loudly that it was more like screaming. You felt that knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter by the second " Ga-Ah!-r-rra,im gonna-agh!" You couldn't even speak properly without moaning but he knew what you meant and went faster. He lifted your leg above his shoulder and thruster deeper and deeper till you finished he also finished and grunted in pleasure before falling on top of you panting heavily. " I-I..need you..ok?...I-I..love you" he said out of breath " I n-need you to...Gaara..I love you" you both then dozed to sleep holding each other close.