chapter 9 (jealousy)

Emilio was acting very weird with me. It all started when Chance flirted with me. Why would Emilio be jealous.

The rest of the day was chill. I was in everyones vlogs it was fun. I was scrolling through my phone on the trampoline. Emilio was showering. " Elaina want to play black ops 3" Chance says. "Yeah sure, im not like a pro or anything but ill try" i replyed. "its okay, ill teach you" he says and pats the couch for me to sit. I go over and grab a remote and we start playing.

The noise was really loud but i was so interested in the game i didn't care much. This is actually kinda addicting, i don't usually play video games. Just with my cousins and stuff.

"how do you change the weapon" i ask. "you press this button while holding x" he says while reaching over and showing me the button my control. Right when he did that Emilio walked in with only a towel on his waist.

He stares at Chance then looks at me, at first he looks angry, now he kind of looks sad. Oh no. He turns around and walks upstairs. I look at Chance. "ill be right back Chance" i say putting the control down.

I walk upstairs and the door was closed. I knock on the door "Emilio it's me, can i come in" i say softly. "its open" he says from the other side. I open the door and he was laying on his bed with only basketball shorts using his phone.

I walk over to him and sit at the edge of the bed. "Emilio, talk to me" i say. no reply. "are you mad at me" i say looking down at my hands. He locks his phone. "i could never be mad at you" he says looking into my eyes. I crawl onto the bed cuddling next to him.

He rests his head on mine and i put my hand around his waist. "Emilio are you jealous?" i say. "i hate to admit it, but i think i am. The way he looks at you just slowly kills me. You're just so beautiful,people cant help but look at you" he says. "so its my fault" i say standing up "no, thats not what i mean" he says grabbing on to my arm. We both stay quiet.

"listen, you dont think i get jealous. You're Emilio Martinez. You're a gorgeous blue eyed boy from Spain. There is millions of girls who worship you. Who dream of just seeing you for a couple seconds.'' i say.

"im sorry, im stupid" he says. "no you're not" I say. I reach over and kiss his cheek. And can feel him smile as i kiss him. "Chance is my friend okay,nothing is going on between me and him" i say.

"but, you and i are just friends. how am i any different from chance" he says. "because i like you, a lot" i say. "i like you more" he responds. "not possible " i say. "anything is possible" he says interlocking our hands. He pulls me closer by the waist and pulls me to his lap.

He is looking at my lips. I can't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes. I feel like his eyes are just seducing me. I look down at his plump lips. He crashed his lips on mine before i had the time to think. Our lips moved together in sync.

We both pull apart. And we put our heads together. I started to get butterflies for some odd reason. What the heck. I never get butterflies. Ew.

"Cmon lets go downstairs" i say. I walk out and head back to the couch and continue playing video games. I beat Chance!

"you just got lucky" Chance says. "you lost, deal with it" i say. "im gonna get you next time" he says. "sure you will" i say.

"Aye guys we're going to have a meeting, lets go in the office. Inculding Elaina" he says. I'm slightly confused what does he need me for.