Personal Space, Dam It!: Percico fanfic

Like all other nights, Nico takes it hard. He breaks down every now and then with Jason supporting him. One night, Percy found out that Nico has been hurting lately, trying to run away from problems. He's determined to help the younger demigod but little does he know he's causing this "problem". On the process of running away, Nico meets a boy who looks like him but older. PERCICO. Slight Anubico?

~

A/N: Yeah, hey there. This is just an author's note so whatever. I also placed this up in Fanfiction.net as Radiate-the-darkness. In this fanfic, Nico is 14 and it's been 4 years since his sister passed and Percy is 16 as well as Jason. Now that that's out of the way, I want to let you guys know what inspired me to write this fanfic. I've seen So Contagious |Percy+Nico| on YouTube and it struck me right in the feels. I've been listening to So Contagious by Acceptance throughout the process of writing this fanfic down.

I also would like to point out how part of this relates to my life but lighter. Instead of talking to someone about it, I'd rather keep the problem to myself. It hurts to know that the person I like would never like me back due to her disgust of people in the LGBT community. But I don't want to bore you with my life so that's a story for another time.

Song: So Contagious by Acceptance

Warning: Please, if you're against boys loving each other, turn back now. I don't like dealing with people who've been told to turn back due to boyxboy content and be against it. I don't want my wrath to befall upon you. Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or any of the characters. Rick is the king of awesome so therefore, hail him!