Last Show - Chapter 20 *R*

since i haven't updated in so long and I'm prob not gonna update until Thursday, here you guys go :)

Justin's POV

"I can't help but feel bad though" I heard a familiar voice shout in one of the rooms. I began to get curious so instead of getting Selena like I was sent to do, I leaned my head closer to the door listening in. I knew I shouldn't but it sounds interesting. It went quiet for a second before the voice spoke again. "Damn it I hate it when you're right" I heard Selena groan. 

"I'm gonna go back downstairs and spend time with my family" she groaned again. "And be with the love of my life" she sighed giggling a bit. Yes! I still got a chance! 

"Not feel bad for Caitlin" Selena said catching my attention. "I don't know what else!" she laughed. Who is she talking to? "I so am not!" she shouted sounding a little angry. "I'm not repeating it" she said calming down a bit. 

"You wouldn't" Selena said as if they threatened her. Yup. That's probably Demi. I heard Selena sigh before speaking. "And I will have slutty sex with him tonight" she said quietly making my eyes grow wide but I felt a smirk grow upon my lips. 

I turned around the corner before leaning against the door frame to see Selena put her phone down on her bed as she looked out through the balcony door window. "So who you having slutty sex with?" I raised an eyebrow still smirking as she quickly turned to look at me with shock written on her face.

"Umm I don't know what you're talking about" she cleared her throat obviously lying. I took a step into the room making sure I locked the door behind me as I made my way towards her, never taking my gaze off of hers. 

I finally stopped in front of her and I could tell her breath began to quicken as her chest started to rise and fall quickly. She tore her gaze off of me and looked down at the ground. "Geez Sel. I didn't know you wanted me that bad" I laughed only to hear her trying to hold back a laugh. "Shut up" she mumbled still looking at the ground. 

I took my right hand and gently grabbed her chin, pulling her face up to look at me, making our eyes lock. I didn't waste any time before cupping her cheeks with both of my hands and pressed my lips against hers with force and she immediately kissed back. 

No one's POV

The kiss felt different for the two. It was full of passion, lust, and hunger and they both knew they needed each other. Not only in that moment, but forever. They needed each other to keep them sane, to keep them happy, and fill their life with love and hope and happiness. 

But that didn't stop the fact that they needed each other now. 

Selena brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck trying to get closer to his body, feeling the need for him growing. Justin then brought one hand down and wrapped it around her waist feeling the same need. 

Their lips moved in sync as their tongues fought for dominance. Lust for each other building every second. She moved her hips against his hoping he would catch the hint, which he did. He quickly bent down, reaching behind her thighs and forcefully picked her up making her wrap her legs around his waist, and her hands clutched onto his shoulders. 

He took a few steps forwards and she was then pinned between him and a wall. He brought one hand up to her cheek once again, kissing her so much force as if they haven't seen each other in years, when it's only been a month.

She began to grind her hips against his, trying to feel him through his jeans, causing the need to grow even more. "Sel. Our parents are downstairs" Justin whispered as he pulled away panting. "Then I guess we have to be quick and quiet" Selena replied before crashing her lips against his once again. 

He couldn't fight back anymore. He needed her just as much as she needed him. It began to feel as if they were the only two people in the world, and they didn't mind or even care if they weren't alone in the house. They just knew they needed to be quiet.

He pulled her off the wall and dropped her onto the bed behind him, hovering above her as his hand gripped onto her thigh and pressed his hips against hers, never breaking the kiss. 

As she reaches up for his collar, she immediately tears his shirt from his body. 

Her hands found each of the buttons of his shirt, quickly undoing them before pushing the shirt off his body. He pulled away from the kiss but quickly buried his face into the crook of her neck, gently sucking on the exposed skin, causing Selena to moan breathlessly. His hand began to travel up her curved body and unzipped the side of her dress before reaching for the back and tore her dress off of her body. 

Eventually, they were fully undressed and he was positioned in between her legs leaving soft kisses against her neck and collarbone. "Justin, p-please" Selena moaned as she raised her hips a little to feel the tip of Justin's length tease her entrance.

He didn't waste any time before slamming into her making her let out a loud moan. He waited a few seconds for her to get used to his size, but didn't wait long enough as he thought before pulling out and forced himself back in again. Her fingers caught grip of the bed sheets as her head flew back into the pillows letting another moan escape her lips. 

He began to set a slow pace, but thrusting harder each time. She knew she had to be quiet but the pleasure in her body was too strong to control. He started to pick up his pace as Selena began to rock her hips along with him building up more pleasure. 

The sounds of their moans filled the room as their bodies rocked back in forth against each other. All of a sudden, Selena flipped them over so she was now straddling him and began to move her hips back and forth. 

"Fuck Sel" Justin groaned, raising his upper body from the bed as his hand reached for the back of Selena's neck, pulling her down so their lips could meet. Their tongues explored each others mouths as her hips continued to rock against his waist. 

Her hands travelled up to his chest before forcefully pushing him back down against the mattress and his head hit the pillow as she picked up her pace. "OH JUSTIN!" she moaned loudly as his hips began to thrust up hitting her g-spot. 

"Just like that baby girl" he moaned as his hands caught a grip of her hips, not feeling the need to guide her. He watched her as she continued to ride him making him even more aroused before but caught her facial expression as she was almost at her peak so he quickly flipped them back over.

He thrusted in a few more times until he felt her walls clutch around him making him go harder. "JUSTIN!" she screamed once she hit her peak and they both released at the same time. 

"They're so gonna know what we did" Selena chuckled once Justin collasped next to her. "How long has it been?" he asked her. She reached for her phone as it was still at the end of the bed and checked the time. "At least 15 minutes" she told him. 

"We should probably get back downstairs" Justin spoke up and Selena quickly agreed.

Selena's POV

Me and Justin were coming back downstairs when a familiar voice rang through my ears. No. It can't be. 

I turned into the living room with Justin right behind me to see the familiar face smiling wide. 

"Maddie!?" 

ooooh sexy time ;P 

Wait? Maddie's back? 

:O