Last Show - Chapter 25

Selena's POV

It's been a week since everyone found out. Justin said he has it under control, but I don't know how he's gonna fix this. I haven't really spoken to him.

Everyday I had myself locked in the studio, working on my new album, and when I came home, Justin wasn't there. He's probably at his house. But I know he didn't give up on us. Every morning and every night he sent me a simple but cute text saying "Good morning beautiful" or "Good night, sweet dreams baby girl" and obviously a bunch "I love you" texts through out the day.

I never responded though. I didn't know what to say. Of course I love him too. I always will. It's just I hate being the known as the bad girl. I hate that everyone looks at me as "the girl who made him cheat". I never go on twitter anymore. Every time I go on I just get a bunch of rude comments and just a bunch of shit that people say about me.

Is it really my fault for falling in love? Is it my fault that my ex boyfriend had a girlfriend and still loved me? Is it my fault for following my heart and not my head?

No one knew the situation. So why are they judging everything from what they supposedly know?

I checked the time on my phone and noticed that Ellen was on right now. Eh. I got nothing else to do.

"So you've met Justin Bieber right?" Ellen asked. Great. "Yeah and he's actually a really good guy" the camera zoomed on the guest appearance,showing Usher sitting on the couch smiling. "So what do you think of the rumours going on about him?" Ellen asked. "Which one?" Usher laughed and the crowd joined.

"The one about him and Selena Gomez" Ellen answered chuckling. "Oh yes. That one. You see I know them both very well. And they're both amazing people. But they do have a back story that involves one another. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it but from what I can say right now, they're both good people and I know that they know what they're doing. So what the best thing we can do right now, is just ignore the rumours because we don't know anything that happened between them two. Selena's a good girl, and she always makes the right choices. Though they might not seem like it, she knows what she's doing, and she knows what's best for her and everyone else. As for Justin, he was raised by a single mother, and I know his mother, she's a very lovely lady, so he has good people around him and I'm sure he knows what's best too" Usher answered and the crowd cheered.

Ellen nodded her head in approval of the answer. "I know them both too. And Justin is an amazing guy, and Selena really is a sweetheart. I'm kind of curious to that back story though" Ellen laughed. "Ladies and gentlemen, don't go anywhere as we have a special guest after this break. Usher everyone!" the crowd when nuts as commercials came up and my phone rang as I received a new text message.

From: Jay <3

hope you're watching Ellen right now. Love ya <3

What? No. He's not. Oh no. No no no no no no.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to Justin Bieber" Ellen's voice came onto the tv taking my attention from my phone to the tv.

"So you asked to be here today?" Ellen smiled as Justin sat down. "Yes but first, how are you doing today?" Justin smiled making Ellen and the crowd laugh. "I'm doing great, how are you?" Ellen asked politely. "I'm doing good thank you" he smiled once again.

"So you had some news to share" Ellen questioned eager to hear what he had to say. "I do. First off, I officially picked out a release date for my new album. Believe will be available June 19th so I hope you all will enjoy that" Justin announced making the crowd cheer.

"And also, I have some rumours to put down. First off, there were many rumours that I died, umm obviously those were not true as I am right here, healthy as ever, also to what Usher said, yes I was raised by a single mother but my parents got back together a few years ago and I have a little brother and sister who I love more than anything" he smiled and I felt the ends of my lips curl up. I love seeing his face light up when he talked about them.

"And lastly, the rumour with me and Selena. You see, I knew Selena ever since I was 13" Justin admitted and the crowd gasped and Ellen's face was written in interest. "She was born in Grand Prairie, Texas but moved to Stratford, Ontario with her parents. She came to my school and I fell in love with her the second she walked into my class. She looked so cute with her hair curled down and she had a cute purple striped top with black skinny jeans and grey converse. I won't lie I stared at her for a good 10 minutes before the teacher caught me not paying attention to what she was saying" he laughed and I felt my cheeks heat up. I can't believe he remembered the first day I came to his school.

"She never paid attention to me though. I was a dork back then believe it or not" he chuckled. "She was popular and it was as if we were from two different worlds. We both went to high school together and the first time we actually talked was when we both walked out of the principals office on the first week of senior year when I volunteered to help her start a show for school. Selena was always into acting. She was in every play, she acted out in class but in a good way, teachers loved her, I found it really cute" he admitted and everyone awed, including me.

"I remembered I made her blush just by calling her beautiful" he smiled cheekily and I blushed even more just remembering to that day. "I thought I was already in love with her but when we started to hang out more and I got to know her personally, I realized there was no end to love. It just keeps growing and growing until your last breath. She was my first kiss. My first love. My first girlfriend" he laughed and everyone joined. "And I still love her to this day. I never stopped loving her. And I don't think I ever will" he finished and everyone cheered like crazy. I felt my eyes tear up making me laugh to myself. I can't believe I'm crying right now.

"So to clear up these rumours, yes. Technically I did cheat. Well not technically, I did. But it was after I found out that Caitlin was using me that entire time. I found out that Caitlin was seeing someone back in Canada and it didn't hurt me" he admitted looking a bit confused. "And that's when I realized I never truly loved her. I was still in love with Selena. But don't think Selena is the bad girl here. She never wanted any of this to happen. But sometimes you just can't help who you fall in love with, and you can't help it but to follow your heart. I told Selena that I broke up with Caitlin just so she could kiss me. It was my fault. She cut connection with me when she found out I lied. So I decided to stop lying and I broke up with Caitlin. I needed to be with Selena because no matter what, she will always be the love of my life and I can't just be friends with her. She's all that matters to me and I will do anything just for her to be happy. She's the most amazing person I have ever met and I would be perfectly fine if I had to spend the rest of my life with her" he finished and the crowd went crazier.

"Oh my god you are so sweet" Ellen gushed as she wiped the tears from under her eye lids then blew her nose into a tissue. Justin chuckled as his cheeks began to redden. "I promised her forever almost 7 years ago and I plan to keep that promise" he said and everyone awed.

"Oh my god stop!" Ellen whined jokingly causing me to laugh as I continued to lay on my bed and wipe the now dry tears off my cheeks. "I don't care this boy can never do any wrong in my eyes" Ellen raised her hands defensively and everyone cheered in agreement.

"I hope she feels the same way. Cause if she doesn't then she obviously does not know what she is doing" Ellen said making me roll my eyes. "Yeah I hope so too" Justin laughed looking into the camera as if he was looking straight at me.

I spoke up to myself as if they could hear me. "Don't worry. I do"

aww so cute :)