four

I put down my phone, getting ready for the day. I got dressed in a maroon shirt with sound waves on it, a pair of ripped denim shorts, and I slid my white converse on.

 I got dressed in a maroon shirt with sound waves on it, a pair of ripped denim shorts, and I slid my white converse on

Before I headed out to my car, I opened the groupchat and sent everyone a text.

callie: guys i'm on my way!

tony: yay

tristan: ^

tessa: ^

emilio: ^

jake: ^

ivan: ^

alex: ^

chance: ^

aj: ^

callie: haha you all agree on everything

tristan: drive safe!!

I put my phone in my pocket, walking out of my apartment. I walked out of the lobby and to my white car. I got in, following Google Maps to the address Jake had given me.

After a half hour drive, I arrived in front of a large modern-looking house. I parked my car across the street. Their driveway had multiple cars in it, which made sense since nine of them were in Team 10. As I arrived in front of their door, I pressed the doorbell, hearing the loud buzz. After a few moments, the door swung wide open revealing who I remember as Tristan.

"Hey Callie!" he exclaimed, pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged back. When I pulled away, I smiled at him, "Hey Tristan!"

He lead me further into the house. I noticed a trampoline in the corner of the room and raised my eyebrows. Tristan must have noticed because he laughed quietly.

"Is Callie hear?" someone shouted, loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

Chance, Anthony, and Jake all came around the corner, large smiles on their faces. I waved, grinning at the trio.

Anthony quickly ran over to me. He hugged me tightly, picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed in surprise, giggling at the same time. Anthony set me down then I went and hugged Chance and Jake.

"Welcome to the crib," Jake told me, ruffling my hair.

I laughed, fixing my hair back into place. "Thank you," I said with a smile.

Tessa, a girl with light brown hair, and a boy with blonde hair arranged perfectly walked out of a door downstairs. Tessa quickly ran over to me, squealing as she gave me a hug.

"Callie! It's so good to meet you!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly at me. "This is Erika," she pointed to the girl, "and that's Nick."

"It's nice to meet you all," I told them, waving at them.

"Oh my gosh," Nick began, "are you English too?" he asked.

I shook my head, happy to hear another accent. "I'm Irish," I told him.

He nodded, understanding. Erika came over and gave me a hug. She looked familiar to me, though I couldn't place a finger on where I recognized her from.

"I feel like I know you," Erika told me, as if reading my thoughts.

Finally, it popped into my mind. "Didn't we bump into each other at Coachella?" I asked, not quite sure if she was the girl.

Erika nodded in remembrance. "Yes, that's what it is."

The back door open, and Alex, AJ, Emilio, and Ivan came in wearing nothing but swim trunks.

"Callie's here!" AJ exclaimed, running over to me.

"I'd hug you guys, but you're all dripping in water," I laughed.

"Then come swimming with us," one of the twins told me.

"Okay," I agreed. "But how am I supposed to tell you both apart?"

"Emilio has a weirdly shaped lip," Ivan told me, pointed at Emilio's lip.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Is there a washroom or something where I can change?" I asked, holding my backpack with my bathing suit in it.

Alex pointed to a door around the corner. I walked over, entering the room, locking the door behind me. I quickly changed into a white high neckline bikini and some white bottoms to match. I put my other clothes into my backpack and walked out to see the others coming downstairs in their swimsuits.

We all were walking to the pool when all of a sudden I heard a deep laugh then was chucked over someone's shoulder. I tried to look and I realized it was Anthony.

"Hey!" I shouted as he walked into the backyard, "Put me down!"

"As you wish," Anthony told me, laughing at the same time.

I felt myself being put down and I sighed in relief until I felt myself being dropped into cold water. I gasped, now freezing my but off.

"I'm gonna kill you, Anthony Trujillo!"