fifteen

Anthony and I soon arrived back at my apartment. By the time we got back, it was already dark out. I clicked my phone on. It was 10:37pm already. Time flies when your dad is interrogating people.

"Hey, it's getting late. Why don't you just stay the night?" I suggested.

"Are you sure?" Anthony asked. "If you don't want me to, I can just go home or something."

I shook my head. "I offered. It's already dark out, I don't want you to get hurt when you're driving."

He sighed, throwing his hands in the air in defeat. "Fine."

I clapped my hands together in excitement. Anthony and I headed over to my storage closet. I dug through it, looking for an air mattress. Once I found the box, I took it out.

Since my apartment only had one bedroom, I decided to let Anthony sleep in there with me. I found an air pump and inflated the air mattress. I grabbed some sheets and a blanket for Anthony.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll take the floor," I told him as I finished setting up the bed.

"Nonsense. You're letting me stay here, I'll sleep on the floor," Anthony argued.

The bickering between the two of us went on and on. We argued about who should sleep on the floor. In the end, I won, and Anthony finally accepted sleeping in my bed.

"My brother left some clothes here, you can borrow them," I told Anthony.

He nodded, not bothering to argue. I threw him a pair of grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He headed to the bathroom to get changed.

I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts along with a Shawn Mendes T-shirt from the Shawn Mendes World Tour. I quickly changed before Anthony came back from the bathroom.

Once we were both ready for bed, we gathered back in my room. Neither of us were tired yet, so we decided to watch Netflix. I turned on the TV, choosing to turn on Gilmore Girls. I started from the beginning because Anthony had never seen it before. That's fine with me because Tristan was in the beginning.

"We can share your bed for now," Anthony stated, scooting over and patting the seat next to him.

I hopped onto my bed, crawling under the blanket as well because it was really cold. Both of us turned our focus to the screen. Lorelei was currently begging Luke for some coffee. This brought back memories of when my mom and I used to watch it together. I sighed quietly, but apparently Anthony could hear me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, turning his body to face me.

I nodded, quickly thinking up an excuse. "I'm just cold, that's all."

Anthony nodded before slipping his arm around me. He pulled me closer towards him, his body heat making contact with my body. I guess my excuse was a good one, because now I was here in this position.

As we were watching Netflix, both of our phones went off. We both grabbed them off of the bedside table. I just assumed it was the groupchat.

jake: tony where are you bro

tony: sorry fam i'm at callie's aha

chance: ooh get some

callie: i just didn't want him getting hit by another car or something

aj: i ship you guys

tessa: canthony??

ivan: haha yes