Kiki Wattpad List

This is my new book about my Wattpad List like: Wattpad Friends page, idea, request, chat, comment and especially a gift for my friends

This is my new book about my Wattpad List like: Wattpad Friends page, idea, request, chat, comment and especially a gift for my friends. If you guy want to see my page, follow my page and i'm follow you guy page. Vote, put my book as you guy reading list and then you guy have my book. So enjoy my new book and i hope you guy like it.
Note: If you guy want to see my page, follow my page and i'm follow you guy page. I will never unfollow you guy page, because i want to keeping you guy page and never leave you guy. You guy are my awesome friends and my family ever. Also, you guy can put my fan art to you guy book and then you guy have my gift art, this is for you guy. Just take my fan art and i don't mind, is free. If you guy feel bad or not good, talk to me and i'm help you guy. Ask me anything about request or idea. Beside, i like vote and put you guy book in my reading list, because the story and art is awesome and funny. I'm always like the random story and you guy drawing art is fine and well, because i like drawing and writing too.
~Kiki