Chapter 1

“Ah...This is the life…” Rinnah whispered as she sips her macchiato and brought a piece of blueberry cheesecake to her mouth. She just loves her new found freedom. She had always wished for that and voila here she is sitting pretty and munching her favorite cheesecake.

Rinnah’s face saddens as she remembered her sisters. It is their favorite dessert. They used to eat it together if they have time. Oh how she misses them so much. If only her parents can understand her, she wouldn’t come up with such decision. She wouldn’t be here.

“Oops…Enough with the heavy… You are here to enjoy…” She reminded herself.

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” says the blonde guy holding his tray with his other hand and the other gesturing the seat next to her. He flashes a wide smile.

Before answering, she looked around the shop only to find out that the shop is full.

“Nope…Have a seat…” She answered and smiled back. She removed her knapsack so the blonde guy can take his seat.

“This place has the most delicious cheesecake I’ve ever taste, what do you think?” says the blonde trying to strike a conversation.

“Nah, this is delicious but I must say this isn’t the best.” She answered back. “There’s a coffee shop near our place that serves the best cheesecake. They come in different flavors too.”

“Whoa…That’s awesome. Maybe we should grab some later.” The blonde guy said before he reached for his tea.

“That’s impossible. I’m miles away from home.” She said teary eyed.

“Oh... It’s okay love. I’m sure they also miss you.” Something in his voice made Rinnah looked up to him and met his eyes.

“Hold on. Have we met before? I think I know you. “Rinnah said while trying to remember who he was.

“Nah… You must have mistaken me for somebody else. By the way, what is your name love?” he asked her before taking his last piece of cake into his mouth.

Realizing he has a point, Rinnah gave up trying to remember who he was and answered his question.

“I’m Rinnah… And you are?”

“Nice name. I’m Niall.”

“Unique. I suppose you’re Irish.”

Before Niall can say anything, his phone rang and excuses himself.

“This is weird. I never talk to strangers. Well, there’s always the first time. He seems nice though.” Rinnah thought to herself

While Niall is busy talking with his phone, Rinnah tries to remember who he is. She knew she have seen him before. She doesn’t know how but she’s sure.

“Beautiful company you’ve got here mate.” A guy with striped shirt said to Niall as he slides himself to sit beside him.

“Rinnah, this is Louis. Lou, this is Rinnah.”

“Hi! You have a beautiful name, it suits you. Do you eat carrots?” Louis asked and winked at her.

“No, I don’t eat carrots.” She answered ignoring Louis’ compliment. 

After their chitchat (which lasted for about 2 hrs.) over tea and a couple slices of cake,  the boys learned that Rinnah is an Asian, Filipina to be specific, 18 years old, has 3 sisters, and in London for vacation.

“It’s getting late. I think I have to go. Nice meeting you guys.” Rinnah told the boys and stood up. She gathered her things and put her varsity jacket on.

“My, my, my…Time flies when you’re having fun. Come on love, we’ll walk you home.” Louis stood up and grabbed his phone.

“Where are you staying anyway?” Niall asked as he pushed the door for Rinnah and followed her outside.

“Hmm, it’s just a few blocks away. I can manage. I don’t want to bother you anymore.” Rinnah answered.

“It’s okay babe. A person as beautiful as you can’t walk alone. Let’s go.” Louis grabbed Rinnah’s hand and led the way as if he knew where they are going.

__________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This is my first time to write a fan fic so please bear with me.

Also, I don’t know how to write using British English but I’m trying really hard to use some expressions or phrases that I know. ^_^

I am also open for opinions (good or bad), so let me know.

Comment if I should continue writing this…THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELIES!!