Welcome

13 reasons why

Ch1

I stare at that empty seat. Its emptiness is engulfing my senses. Empty, how empty life becomes when someone close to you is not physically present in your conscious, but the kind of empty I am feeling is that nerve reckoning superstitious empty that seems like it would last forever. My heart beat was rising something was not right. I breathe and the teacher starts with her attendance roll call. She calls "min young, present. Cha song, present. Kim Taehyung ......., Kim Taehyung?" I stand up and reply "mrs.kimin his seat is empty. He is never absent I don't know "I sweat.  Mrs. Kimin replies "y/n calm down it is okay. He might just be sick calm down, seok Jin go sit next to her."

Calm down she says. How? I can't. I know something is off it has never been that taehyung is sick and he didn't tell me. We are neighbors I haven't heard from him for 2 freaking days. I act normal waiting for the day to end and go look for him. Tae doesn't even lives with his family for them to be aware of his absence. He has no one who would take care of him and tell him. No one who would tell him it is okay. I understand what he feels like because I go through it myself ever since high school started. I know it's not easy being every bully's target, but after tae became my only friend. We both were and are the ultimate bully targets yet I wasn't ever scared because in the end there was someone to protect me and someone I could protect –Kim Taehyung.

In the middle of Mrs. Kimin's session my phone starts to ring. I sneak at it in my bag and gosh its tae. My anxious self doesn't even care that it's against the rule or whatever. I take the call and answer

"Tae? Where in the world are you? Do you even k- k"-y/n

"Listen to me carefully I am standing on the roof top of the school-I"-tae

"HOLY SHIT WHAT EVEN! DON'T TRY TO OMG I AM COMING WAIT STAY THERE"-y/n

"Y/n no doesn't come here! (starts to sob) it is not-t"-tae

"Tae, tae, TAE!! No I – I never even got to say how I felt...this isn't fair NO!"

I get up from my seat and run as fast as I can the whole class as staring at me. I run upstairs and my tears know no end at this point I feel like I am going to lose something and if I lose it ill loose myself along with it. I reach the last floor just one more step. I open the door and I am late.

His phone is lying the on the railing my call is ongoing. My legs go weak those internal scream are eating me up.  Those terrific shrieks are knocking my soul down. I walk, crawl somehow reach that railing. Clench my eyes shut, and look down, opens my eyes and it is empty. There is nothing on the floor. No blood. No body .nothing. I don't understand if I should be happy, relieved or cry. I pick his phone up and rush down stairs to look more. All the teachers are looking at me like I am a cinema screen and Kim seok Jin follows me down. I reach the empty playground and look around and there is no trace of anyone jumping. I ask people around they say they didn't hear anything. My brain isn't processing how someone can just disappear. I look around everywhere. My breath is gone and anger and frustration is all over me. I walk to the principal's office Jin follows me asking if I am okay. The moment I reach his office I see min yoongi and jeon jungkook rushing out of the school building. I ignore them and enter his office "mr.min, what are you the principal for a student just disappeared and you are sitting here gulping COFFEE DOWN YOUR GOD DAMN THROUGHT?" He gets up looks at me puzzled "mrs.y/L/n please this is my office not your playroom. I'll look into it. Seok jin take her out right now". I scream "what? WHAT DID YOU SAY? You!" just then jin drags me out of the office.

"calm down y/n . It's not like this would help us find him. Just cool down okay?" I want to shout at him but I am too tired for this I walk up to my locker to pick my bag up and leave. Before that I check tae's locker and it's locked. So I open my locker and I almost gasp on finding a note lying in it. I look around and no one is there. I open the note and begin reading:

Y/n ,

I know you are worried, but calm down and read carefully. In the second pocket of your bag is my locker key. Take it and open my locker. You will find a box filled with 7 tapes 4 locations on it. KEEP IT A SECRET. I don't have much time. I am sorry for leaving you alone y/n.

-          Yours Taehyung

I let tears go down acting like I don't know. I take the locker key and take the courage to open tae's locker.

And I find a box saying "HELP!" on it....

TBC