Did i say im scared

Taehyung's POV
I said yes for the surgery knowing that there is only 3% chance for success. I have strictly told the doctor and Jin not to tell y/n anything about this. She is so optimistic about my surgery, but too much optimism hurts when it turns into fiction. I hate myself for being the reason for her tears. It's tomorrow 9:15am , the surgery. I am scared not Because I fear dying. I have accepted death as my fate long ago. What I'm scared of is what is going to happen to y/n after me . Will she be able to overcome the broken pieces of her love for me. I remember that time from childhood when she cried for 17 days over one of her favourite pencil going missing . She pasted posters of her lost pencil everywhere. She got so sick we had to take her to the hospital. she looks rough but only I know how sensitive she is , and after all Jin is there to look after . He loves her and he is will keep her happy .
The door opens and she enters with something in her hands and her hands behind her back. She walks up to me and says "guess what I bought?". The shine in her eyes the smile on her lips the sparkle in her presence I don't want to take it with me . "Tae?" She hymes. "Oh yah what is it ?" I say. "Are you crying? What is up?" I realise how my eyes are getting heavy with tears and blink them to hide them away. "No! Of course not. It's just because I just woke up ".
"Oh okay you scared me! Okay so I bought something. Close your eyes". I close them shut this helps me hide my pain better. She places her soft hands on my eyes and the touch gets this feeling out of me that I've never felt before. I feel her placing something on lap and then she removes her hands and says "open" and I suddenly open to find the most beautiful gift it's jasmine (you guys don't even know how much I wanted to make the gift Gucci 😂) . Jasmines have a special place in my heart my mother loved them and I always took them to her grave . She back hugged me. And I turn to put those jasmine in her messy braid. She looks so natural without anything but just jasmines . She looks like she is inhumane . I smile at her and embrace her I loose my balance due to weakness and she grabs hold of me and helps me lie down on the bed and she lies down next to me . She looks at me and says "it's going to be okay". " let's go" she says tugging my shirt. I don't ask where because anywhere I go if she is there then I'm fine . We go to the elevator and she presses the terrace. We reach the terrace and before the lift door opens she places her hands on my eyes and motions me to walk forward. After about 15 steps she slowly moves her hands away and I open my eyes and gasp. "When did you-"I say in amazement. "Is it nice?". I look around at the jasmines that have been used to cover the entire floor area and the red roses to cover the railing of the terrace and a small table in the middle with two chairs and a chocolate cake with a champagne bottle lying there. And I turn to see y/n and I notice her on her knees with a box in her hand . When I look at her she opens the box and there lies a diamond solitaire "will you be mine Kim taehyung?". I'm all yours y/n , but how do I tell you that I'm not going to be here for you forever. "No , y/n" a tear leaves my eyes so smooth it gives me chills . I clear my eyes to see y/n shivering. "Y/n ?!". She wipes a tear and says dishearten "you don't love me ?" . I gulp "of course I do "
"Then why are you doing this?"
"Y/n, I don't know how to explain"
"I need a reason tae"
"Y/n I-"
"TAE A REASON PLEASE " she cries
"I -"
She grabs his collar and looks right in his eyes "why ?"
"WHY?"
"WHYYY!-"
"BECAUSE IM GOING TO DIE! I'm going to die y/n". I sigh
"BUT the surgery?"
"There is only 3% chance of success which means it impossible."
She smiles and then laughs . She wipes my tears and hugs me then smiles and comes close to whisper "do you believe the love is powerful?"
"Yes, that's why you found no matter how much I tried to hide".
"Then trust me 3% or 0.99% if our love is true then just a mere surgery can't separate us."
Her words give me a life . A life I didn't have . A life where love is the oxygen.
I hug her and we fall in a moment called kiss. Deep deeper deepest
One night one sheet one love one life .
No one knows what lies in tomorrow
But we are going to make this today like there is no tomorrow.