Shock collar

Anti pov~

I was sitting on the couch in my and Jack's apartment watching TV. Jack was gonna be away for a while cause he wanted to go visit LA for some reason that he wouldn't tell why. So I had the house to myself for a couple of weeks.
I started getting bored of watching TV and decided to get up and go to the kitchen to make a snack. When I was done I came back to the living room and ate my snack. After about an hour of watching more boring TV I started to doze off and fell asleep on the couch.

                     ~~~~~~~~

Dark pov

Jack came over this morning to my and Mark's house and said he was staying over a couple of weeks. Great. Now I have to see these two love birds for two weeks. What a pain.
"Hey Dark. Could you do me a favour," I hear Jack say. I roll my eyes "what?"
"Could you please teleport to my house? It makes me uneasy to know Anti's at home alone. Do you think you could just go there and like, make sure he doesn't kill someone?"

I grin immediately when he finished. Yesss! I have a way out of the love house. Also, I can go have some fun with that sexy, wicked irishman and not be disturbed. "Sure, I'll go.....take care of him. I'll just pack some stuff and leave. Bye bitches," I turn and head to my room as Jack and Mark roll their eyes.
When I get to my room I grab a duffle bag and stuff some clothes in it and......a special surprise that I have for Anti. When I'm done I immediately telaport to his house.

I find myself in the living room of Jack's and Anti's house. I look down to find Anti fast asleep on the couch. I grin and kneel down to be face to face with him. God he looks so good like this. I'm finding it hard not to take him now. No Dark, patience, soon. I touch his face and just stare at him for a while. "WAKE UP SHIT HEAD!"

Anti's pov

I wake up with a jolt as someone screams into my ears. As my eyes adjust I find Darkiplier inches away from my face, grinning. "WHAT THE FOOK ARE YOU DOING HERE," I shout back as I sit up and push him away. "Jack didn't trust you alone in the house so he asked me to babysit," he says in that low sexy voice that always makes me blush. "How rude. I'm not that untrustworthy," I scowl as I get off the couch. "Do you want something to eat or something?" I ask in an awkward voice heading to the kitchen. "No thanks," he says from the living room. I drink a glass of water and come back to the living room to find Dark wasn't there. I look around but don't see anything.

Suddenly I hear him telaport behind me and tie something around my neck. "Oi! Da fook is this?!" I scream as he let's go. "It's a shock collar so you better get used to it," he says grinning at me with a remote in his had. "Fook of I'm not a dog,"
"Suuuuuuuurrreee," he says rolling his eyes.
"Take it off!" I shout.
"Or what?" he says, laughing slightly. I'm so pissed at this point.
"I said take it-AGHH," I fall to the ground as he hits the shock button.
"Heh, that's what you get," I hear him say as he presses the shock collar once more "AH~," wait did I just moan cause of the shock. He looks at me surprised. "You little slut you actually enjoyed that," he says kneeling down to me, grinning. "D-dark…please c-could you s-shock me again," I say in a lust filled voice, my shaft hardening.

He grins at me and picks me up walking upstairs. He goes to my bedroom and throws my on the bed. "Strip," he says to me as he unbuckles his belt. I do as he says and slowly start stripping my clothes, finding him staring at me. I'm left in my boxers and just as I'm about to take them off, Dark takes my wrists in his hand and pins me down on the bed. "I'll take care of that later," he says as he grinds his knee on my crotch and pressing the shock button which was now set to level 3. "A-AH~!" I gasp out arching my back.
"You like that?" he whispers in my ear before he started to such on my neck, knowing exacly where my sweet spot is. "YES, D-AHH~!" I try to speak but I feel his hand go in my boxers and rubbing my shaft. I moan out loud, rolling my hips to try get more friction but he pins my hips down so I can't move. He moves his weight to the side to get something from the bedside table. I see him take my wrists and cuff them to the bed in hand cuffs "Now I can tease you more," he says as he latches his mouth to one of my nipples, sucking on it and rolling my other nipple on his fingers. I arch my back moaning as he presses the shock button again. When hes done with my nipples he starts kissing down my stomach and hips. He goes between my thighs and starts biting on side of my thigh, dangerously close to my shaft that was leaking precum.

He suddenly grabs my member which makes me jolt. He starts kissing the tip, then licking the side of it, painfully slow. I roll my hips impatiently. He gets the hint and puts my whole shaft in his mouth swirling his tongue around it and in the tip. "D-DARK~AAHHH!" I scream as he starts sucking it. He moves back to my ear, "Do you want it baby?" he whispers, rolling his hips, causing friction between both our members. I frantically nod
"Beg for me," he says kissing me, his tongue roaming my mouth. "Please d-daddy," he looks at me with a straight face.

"Your gonna get it now," he says before flipping me onto my hands and knees putting two fingers in front of my face. "Suck," I take his fingers in my mouth swirling my tongue over them, hearing him softly moaning behind me. After he was satisfied he took his fingers and pressed them against my hole making me moan out. He slips in the first finger and starts pumping it, then adding the second finger and thrusting in and out hard. "I-i can't take it anymore... Just fuck me already!" I scream out.
"As you wish," he pulls out his fingers and slams his dick in my hole. "AAAHH~DADDY!" I scream out as he thrusts in and out. He starts thrusting faster and pumping my shaft in time with the thrusts. Then he hits a ball of nerves making me scream and come undone. "RIGHT THERE DADDY~AH~PLEASE!" I beg as he hits that spot over and over bringing me closer to the edge by the second.
"DARK, IM SO CLOSE!"
"ME TOO BABY, JUST A LITTLE MORE!"
He thrusts a few more times and I can't take it anymore.
"Cum for me baby," he whispers into my ear as I cum all over his hand and the bed sheets. A few more thrusts and he cums inside me. We both collapse onto the bed, out of breath. He pulled out and some cum spilled out of my hole.

After a few minutes he takes my chin in his hand and makes me look at him. "I love you, Anti." I freeze in shock, he loves me. I'm so happy.
"I love you to Dark."
He smiles before kissing me sweetly and passionately.
"I'm glad I found your fetish, daddyy," I tease him. "Don't start with that, otherwise I might just be ready for another round," he chuckles. We both lay there staring at eachother until I start dozing off.
"Goodnight, baby,"
"goodnight," I say as he covers us with the douvet and we fall asleep in eachother's arms.

                     ~~~~~~~~~

Hey my little nekos thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave a vote and tell me how I did for my first smut in the comment section below.
TTFN, tata for now.