part 16

Dark pov

I hated that I allowed that sack of shit to live, I wanted to kill him so bad, to rip him apart mentally and physically so he could feel the pain he put my baby and countless of other people through.
But as I saw the look on Google's face. I knew that look all too well, the look you give when you feel that your about to loose the one you love, I've worn that look.
I knew how he felt and I knew how he would feel if I killed Wilford, that's why I couldn't go through with it.
But I know I put Wilford in good hands, I know he won't disturb us anytime soon.
It was about 4:30 in the morning when I reached mine and Anti's window.
I opened it quietly to see a peacefully sleeping figure on the bed.
Anti was snuggled up in blankets, clutching on tight to the pillow I sleep on.
He looked so adorable, I missed his sweet face so much. I tip toed to the bed and got under the covers as quietly as I could.
Anti stirred a bit, "Dark?"
"Shhh baby it's ok I'm here, go back to sleep," I reassure him as I bring him to my chest. I hugged him tightly and ran my fingers through his hair comfortingly, he fell back asleep a few seconds later. I listened to his cute little snores as they soon lulled me into sleep as well.

~te next day~

I woke up to see Anti stilled snuggled tightly to me, holding onto me with a grip that couldn't be broken. I chuckled. I kissed his forehead, making him start to wake up, he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and looked up at me tiredly.
"Good morning," he yawned out.
"Good morning darling, sleep well?" He nodded before kissing me on the lips.
No matter how many times it happens, his taste will always be the best taste in the world. He started licking my lips needyly asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and we fought for dominance, me obviously winning. We part and I notice his breath is more heavier than it should be, I start to stroke his hips teasingly and he let's out small whimpers. I look down and smirk as I see a small tint in his pants.
"Horney aren't we?" I tease as I slid by hand under his shirt and start tweeking his nipples. His breath comes out in short huffs as I nibble down on his neck, leaving small red marks.
"I-its not m..my fault... hah~... I haven't felt your touch i-in a-a long time," he stutters out as my kisses become a bit rougher and start gently kneeing his groin.
"Well I guess we can do a quick session if you want, but your gonna have to be quiet so that we don't disturb Jack or Mark." He nods before climbing on top of me so that he's stradling me.
He slowly takes off his shirt, tempting me to just bite down on that porcelain chest of his. He gets to work on taking off my pants, using his teeth to take them down,I feel his lips graze my v-line as he goes further down. He finishes taking off my pants and boxers and gets to work on my dick. He holds it by the base as he adorably looks at me with such innocent eyes before he start licking the tip. I let out a groan and buck my hips a little, guess I missed his touch too. He soon wrapped his lips around it and swirled his tongue around my dick while I clamped my hands down into his bushy hair.
He started humming, making the vibrations hit me full on, I let out heavy sighs as I try my best to stay quiet. After a while it becomes to much and I pull him back on my lap before I'm about to cum.
I bite down onto the crook of his neck while my hands squeeze his ads cheeks, he let's out a sound that sounded almost like a cat meowing. I looked at him and he looked at me with so much need for release in his eyes.
"P-please daddy Darky," he moans out, I bite my lip as I smirk.
"Please what baby, you gotta tell me what you want," I tease as I breathe on his neck, giving him goosebumps.
"P-please ah~... please f-fook me daddy," he stutters out while grinding his hips forward. I grin wider as I widen his ass, "as you wish," I say before slowly penetrating his tight hole. He let's out a loud moan, taking pleasure in the pain.
"Shhh baby, we can't wake Jack and Mark remember," I say as I hit the base of my dick inside him. I kiss him on the lips to muffle out his moans as he digs his nails into my back and starts to bounce up and down. We start to move in sync as I thrust my hips up, matching to when he goes down.
"Your so tight baby," I breathe out as I go faster.
He becomes a moaning mess as time progresses, I take his dick into my hand and start pumping it up and down, matching out thrusts as well, giving him ample pleasure. I feel his inside tighten up as his seed spurts all over our chests, sending me over the edge as well, I cum inside him. We both ride out our orgasms before collapsing onto the bed, I take my dick out and cum starts leaking from his hole. I wrap my arms around his tired body and pull him close. I kiss him on the forehead, "I love you so much baby," I can feel him smile as he hears me say that. He looks up at me, "I love you too," he says before kissing me on my lips, this time not with lust, but with pure love and passion. I honestly don't know how I could live without him, I don't want him ever taken away from me again. I want to make him happy, start a family with him. We part and look at each other for a few minutes.
My baby boy, I love him so much.

                        ~~~

Awwwww how sweet.
I wonder what's gonna happen when Dark tells Anti he didn't kill Wilford....
Well
I mean
I already know what's gonna happen but still XD
But anyways thank you so much for reading hope you've enjoyed. Leave a like and comment if you did. Also follow me for some more septiplier filled fanfic.
But anyways thanks again for reading and I will see you in the next chapter.
TTFN, Tata for now!!!