Cosplay Convention (Otaku! Yukino Aguria x Otaku! Reader) F

Yukino

I walked down the crowded sidewalk in a Shirayuki from Snow White with red hair costume. I'm at a cosplay convention and I was looking for my friend, Sting, in the crowd. I dragged him here and now I've lost him. I sighed and walked more. "Sting! Sting! Sting, where are you?!" I called. No luck. "Are you lost?" A man asked me. He was dress in a Zen costume, Shirayuki's love interest. "Yes, I've seemed to have lost my friend," I said sadly. "I'll help you." He said and led me inside. "What does he look like?"

"Tall, blonde, and dark blue eyes." I described Sting. "Okay, then every blonde anime character." He joked and I laughed. "Besides Edward Elric." I pointed out. "You better stop with the anime talk, or else I'll fall for you." He joked. "What's your name?"

"Yukino Aguria. I go to Sabertooth high school." I said and smiled. "I'm Y/n Y/L/n. I go to Lamia Scale high school." Y/n smiled at me. 'That's an interesting name for a boy.' Y/n and I continued to walk and soon had to go to the second floor. Then the music started playing. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you are dressed in some sort of medieval times costume, please join us in the ballroom." A man said over the loudspeaker. "I made Sting dress up as Lelouch," I told Y/n and we walked to the ballroom. When we walked in we saw many people dancing. "Shall we?" Y/n asked me. I blushed and nodded. When he grabbed my hand I felt sparks. 'Why am I feeling like this?'

Y/n and I walked in the center. He rested his hand on my waist and grabbed my hand. I put my hand on his shoulder and we started dancing. "So, tell me about yourself." Y/n said. "I'm fifteen, I have a few friends, I've never had a boyfriend-"

"I find that hard to believe." Y/n cut me off. I blushed and continued. "I live with my sister, Sorano, and that's it," I said as Y/n spun me. "What about you? Must be something interesting." I smiled and he blushed. "I have a best friend, a brother, four other friends, and I live with my mom. I've had one girlfriend and they turned out to be-"

"Yukino! Finally!" I heard a familiar voice. I stopped dancing and turned around to see Sting. "Yeah! Y/n this is Sting." I said and introduced him. "Yo."

"Sup," Sting said. "Come on, let's go." Sting grabbed my hand and we started leaving. "B-bye!" I called Y/n. He waved goodbye sadly and turned around. "Boyfriend already?" Sting rolled his eyes and I blushed. "N-no!" I yelled. We walked outside and got into the car. "He was amazing," I said dreamily. "An anime fan, dress as my love interest, and cute." I sighed Sting rolled his eyes. "He was probably only interested in your boobs." Then I slapped him. "Ouch!"

Nine days later

I sighed and opened my locker. I wish I got Y/n's number. I heard we were getting a new student but I didn't care. I just wanted to see Y/n again. Then I heard girls screaming. I turned around and saw a boy with (h/c) hair. He looked familiar. "Y/n, have my babies!" A girl screamed. Y/n! Y/n! "Y/n!" I yelled and ran over to him. "Yukino!" We hugged and every girl screamed, "WHAAAT?!"

"I missed you so much," I admitted while blushing. "I missed you, too." I don't know what came over me but...I kissed him. Everyone freaked out and Y/n was so confused. When I stopped Y/n was blushing. "I-I'm so sorry!" I started freaking out when Y/n started laughing. "Hahaha! Yukino, I think you've messed up my gender."

.
.
.
.
.
"Your a...girl?" I asked. "Yeah." I just kissed a girl. Yukino.exe has stopped working. "Yukino. Hey, Yukino?" Y/n waved her hands in my face. "I-I should go." I turned around and started walking away. "Hey wait!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me. "I may be a girl but you're still very cute." Then Y/n kissed me. I didn't understand, I get that we're both girls but, why me? When we broke apart Y/n smiled. "Why me? I'm clumsy, shy, and an otaku." I asked. "All I know is, you are perfect, you are beautiful, and you are an otaku. That means I love you."

I blushed and everyone awed. "I love you, too." Then we kissed once more. This time we both kissed back and it was passionate. I don't know how I could fall in love with someone I hardly know, but I feel like this is right.