Chapter 4- Secrets Out

Hey guys I just couldn't wait to update this story! I was just so excited! Thanks for everyone's nice comments about it, I am really glad you like this story so far! I only hope it will continue to grow on you! :)

I am also going to be uploading the epilogue for Regret Me Now? soon after this so please stay up here because I dont think it will take that long considering I have a free night tonight.

Anyways Enjoy the chapter!

Follow, Vote, Promote, and Comment what you thought! :)

Tyler TO THE SIDE! --------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4- Secrets out

The car ride was pretty quiet. I would occasionally glance over at Tyler to make sure he wasn’t morphing into the wolf I had grown to love over all these years. What bugged me the most was he watched me change, I was naked and unaware of the eyes which belonged to a human.. or werewolf.

“You know I am not going to bite,” Tyler remarked, looking over at me. He was going about twenty miles over the speed-limit and I was not sure we were in major danger at the moment.

I snorted. “Well you know it is not every day that your pet changes into a human! Not to mention that you have seen me naked and I have told my deepest secrets to you!” I reached over and smacked him on the arm. “How dare you do that to me! I trusted you!”

He reached out and grabbed the hand that was ready to strike once more. The grip that he held was not one I was expecting, it was soft and gentle unlike what I imagined it would be. I was thinking more along the lines of hand breaking, me screaming, him fleeing….  From werewolf stories they have remarkable strength. “You still can trust me, I am just in human form instead of wolf… guess that secret is out.”

I shook my head, “how is that even possible? Don’t you change only on a full moon… how did you shift back everyday for school?” I snatched my hand away from him and scooted closer to the window, hoping that it would just sweep me out of the car. This was way too much for me to deal with, the werewolves, the attacks, and Sam all on my mind at once. Sam… wait does he know anything about werewolves? “What about Sam?”

The grip on the steering wheel tightened immensely. “What about that jerk?”

This was going to be awkward to talk about. I felt like I could talk about this with Nelson but now that I know it is Tyler it makes things worse. “Well earlier today Sam pulled me into a closet…”

“Did he hurt you!?’ he snarled.

I shook my head again, “He was saying something about mates… that I must accept him and that he loves me. Of course I didn’t believe a word he was saying because of our past but I feel like you being a werewolf has something to do with this.”

“Sam is a werewolf,” he finally started, letting out a sigh. “What he was talking about is mates. Most of the werewolves have mates but there are some who don’t get a mate. Sam apparently got you as a mate, and now he knows why he had a connection to you all those years.”