Toffee x Reader

(Sorry if this isn't good)

It was another day at Ludo's castle..er well Toffee's castle. Toffee was currently in Ludo's old throne like chair with a little someone in his lap."Y/N" Toffee said. Right now you were trying to take a nap since you were kinda too lazy to go back to bed. you decided to take a nap on Toffee."Y/N" Toffee said again."What is it, Toffee?" You said." If you're tired then go back to bed" Toffee said with an exasperated sigh. You tend to get grumpy when tired."No you can't make me" Grumpiness was dripping from your tone. Toffee then stood up carrying you bridal style to your guys room....then threw you on the bed. But on your way down you took Toffee down with you while screaming "If I go down, you're coming with me!" So now you're on the bed with Toffee laying on you and you swear you heard a cracking sound when he used you as a cushion suddenly. "Y/N" Toffee said."Oh hush and cuddle with me" You reply tiredly. "But I have to get paperwork done and you know how I like to be punctual." He says back. "Please I thought you liked to cuddle with me." You say giving him your best puppy dog eyes and a kiss on the lips. Before he could kiss back you pulled away and cuddled right into his chest, after getting under the blanket of course."Fine" He says blushing while getting under the covers with you after. He takes off his shoes cause who gets under the blanket with shoes? "I love you Toffee" You say while yawning."I love you too" he says while kissing your head.

              The end hope you all enjoyed here is a Toffee picture for you all😉