Chapter One

-"Michele!" Harry called to his friend, who just happened to be his ex girlfriend. They had broken up two months ago. It was only 8 a.m. Michele hobbled out of bed and opened her door, her hair a mess, and pajamas wrinkled. Small feet padded the floor as she made her way down the hallway, "Do you ever fucking knock, Styles? Damn!" she groaned as she descended down the stairs. He chuckled, "Not when my friend called me and said she wanted breakfast." Harry held up a bag of McDonalds and a cup of starbucks coffee. "Is that for me?" Michele asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "Hm nope... Its for Chewbacka." Harry laughed and brushed the hair out of her face and placed a gentle kiss on her temple. "Morning Seashell..." he whispered as she smiled and walked to the kitchen. "Morning curly fry..." Michele mumbled as she took her place at the table, Harry began pulling out food. A pancake platter for her, and a sausage mcmuffin for him, and hashbrowns of course. He passed over the starbucks to her as she took a sip. He pulled it back when she was finished. He quickly took a big gulp before asking, "Any plans for today, seashell?" She held up a finger, telling him to hold on as she had food in her mouth. After she had swallowed her bite of food, she giggled, "Yeah! Im going out with... someone." Her voice hollowed at the last word. He cocked an eyebrow as he heard, "ah, who is this someone?" Michele shrugged and forked in another bite of food. "No one in particular..." she whispered, "So what are you going to do today?" She asked, changing the subject. Harry shrugged, "Hanging with Louis today." "Dont you do that everyday?" Michele asked him as she swiped the coffee off the table and took a sip. Harry laughed, "I do now. Are you complaining?" Michele shook her head and finished her food. "nope!" She said, hopping off the barstool and hugging her friend, "I have to go get ready, Bye Haz!"

Harry P.O.V

I always made exscuses to see Michele. I missed her so much. It ached to see her everyday, and how well she was getting on without me. How could she spring back after a two year relationship in just two months. I wasnt so lucky. I had been on a few dates but whenever I seen the girl, I always somehow managed to see Michele in her somehow. I loved her, I still do. 

- Walking into michele's mom's house in the morning was amazing.Michele was always the most beautiful when she woke up. Hair strewn everywhere....

-Flashback-

(still Harry p.o.v)

I had woken up extra early, about 5 ish, the sun hadnt risen completely yet, but the dim light that was available shined perfectly. Michele had been tucked into my chest when we fell asleep, now she was curled into a ball on the edge of the bed, the sun hit directly on her face. How she managed to stay asleep, I will never know. She had flipped over and was now on her back. I watched her chest rise and fall under the blanket. Hair flopped all over the pillow, like it had been sucked into the black hole that was her hair.

---------------------------------------------------

I left her house, nearly in tears. How could she move on? Did she love me at all?..

*Micheles pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116108585 *