chapter three

"Y-you miss me?" Michele looked up at Harry, a bit shocked by his words. "Yes! I Miss Everything About You!" Harry said poking at her lip ring and then tickling her above her heart tattoo, over her clothes. She forced out a giggle, "I miss you too, Harry..." Harry smiled and wrapped her up in his arms and whispered into her ear, "has Jeremy kissed you yet?" Michele's face flushed as she bit her lip, "Yes, he has?"A smirk played on his lips as he moved his head only inches from hers. Their lips only centimeteres apart. His lips pushed against hers as his hands found the small of her back. Their lips entangled with eachothers as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, they fought for dominance, until Lou belted out in a scream. He ran towards both of them, as he wrapped his long arms around both of them. "Does this mean Mirry is back?" Michele looked up at Harry and he nodded, "Yes, but you need to figure out new ship names, mate!" Harry chuckled and pushed Harry back, "Now, hands off my girl!" He joked as he scooped her up and cradled her. Michele's hands laced around the back of his neck, "I want a boyfriend who will call me, and see me everyday he can, Styles." she reminded him. "i know, I know, i'll do my best babe!"

------

Michele and Harry sat on the bed in their pajamas. She laid in his arms, "This feels so good!" He hummed. She giggled, "Yeah...'' Harry soon tightened his arms around her and placed a kiss to her temple, "Don't leave me..." Michele smiled and whispered, "Wouldnt dream of it..." Harry jumped up, "HEYYY DONT LEAVE ME!" michele giggled. "I'm not, lets go bake cupcakes." Harry grabbed her hands, "But I already have a cupcake!" She whined. "Can I have it?" Harry asked, "So you want yourself?" Harry's face hardened, "No I want you...''

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116204278