Jasper walked down the hallway to his dorm, pulling out his own silver key. He swung the door open to the familiar sight of Castle and their friends crowded around in their room. Not all of their friends this time, just the witch gang.

Castle was a warlock as well as Jasper, and their friends Circe, Willow, and Esme were witches. Their friend group had quite the variety of identifications, but the witches especially banded together a lot.

Castle smiled at Jasper when he walked in. "What took you so long?"

"I've been showing the new guy around a little. Not much. I basically just took him to his mother's office."

"Oh yeah, Adela's son, huh? That took all morning?" Castle asked.

Jasper smirked, "Oh, don't be so jealous."

"Keep dreaming." Castle giggled. Jasper sat down beside him on his bed, and kissed his cheek.

Circe made a gagging noise from under the covers. "Can you guys stop with the lovey dovey romance? I'm trying to sleep here."

"It's the afternoon, Circe." Jasper laughed.

"And this isn't even your room." Castle scoffed. "Or your bed, pillow thief."

Circe didn't budge.

As they all sat on Castle's bed, careful not to disturb Circe, Willow and Esme sat on Jasper's bed. Esme was completely emerged in a book she was reading.

"What's got your attention now, Es?" Jasper asked.

"Hush," She said softly, "It's a potion book."

Castle raised an eyebrow, "What kind of potion are you looking for?"

"It's for me." Willow confessed. "Esme is way better at mixing potions than I am. It's supposed to help me remember the material I study better. I have a huge exam coming up soon."

"Do you? What class?" Jasper asked.

"Herbology."

"Maybe that's why you're not the best with potions." Castle chuckled. "You can't get your herbs right."

"Oh, very funny." She rolled her eyes. "Do you have everything you need?"

"Bubble berries, gaea flowers, misty grass," Esme nodded, reading through, "all I'm missing is hacklenuts and pixie leaves. I'll have to make a run to the market. Are you joining?"

"I guess I am." Willow said, getting up from her comfortable position. "We'll be back later."

"Okay, hurry. I told Ashton I'd introduce him to all of you." Jasper nodded.

"What's he like?" Castle asked.

"Confused, at the moment." Jasper laughed. "But it'll all make sense to the kid soon."

"I can't believe he's lived his entire life believing he's just a human." Circe finally spoke up.

"I'm sure he's great, but we really must be going if we want to get this potion in Willow's system in time." Esme persisted, opening the door. "Be back soon."

Castle waved them out, "Bye girls."

The door shut behind them and the relaxed back onto Castle's bed, immediately reminded of Circe's presence.