Chapter 4: the city of Deja vu

We currently find Ben and Bayonetta where they were last chapter, same ruined cliff area the angel smashed up. Then the two hear a sound, looking to a cliff further out they saw a cluster of angels being pushed forward by a motorcycle.

It lands scattering the Devine creatures and the driver is revealed to be that same witch from the plane. After zooming forward, ripping an angel in half in the process, she starts using her ride as a weapon repeatedly striking the rest. She even jumped off the cliff and began driving on the wall, Ben whistled as he was impressed. Then both him and his friend were nearly hit by the vehicle, and Bayonetta turned just in time to shoot an angel that was behind them.

" fancy bumping into you two here" the second witch said as she and her motorcycle seemed to be stuck to the wall. " you've quite the familiar face. And using the same powers, but you'll have to forgive me" Bayonetta said pacing around. "Do we know each other?", the red witch put her feet up on her ride's handle bars.

And she chuckled "same powers? don't make me laugh, you're little dip in that lake has left you a bit rusty" she said. The black witch simply scoffed "I've been high and dry for 20 years now, the only rust on me is from the lack of any real challenge" Bayonetta retorted.

"Maybe you're up for the task", Ben simply observed both, then noticed something. His friend had always had a gold pendant on her chest with a red jewel... and now it's gone "Uh Bayonetta..." he spoke up. She looked to him and he pointed to the area on his chest where the pendant usually was on her's.

"Observant aren't we, he's already Pointed our how you've already disappointed me" the red witch said holding Bayonetta's pendant. Angered she jumped at the scarlet rider to grab it but the other magic used threw it into the air. Then raced off on the wall to grab it again, Bayonetta then landed on her bike and tried to shoot her, when the pendant came back down the two nearly had it when Ben had suddenly flew by as Omni with Stink Fly's wings by and grabbed it before the red witch could.

"I've so long desired for this moment, you've already forgotten about your destiny. And wasted the past twenty years" she said "okay I'm just lost" Ben commented very confused. "Not alone handsome" Bayonetta replied, "then I shall take it from the top. The overseers, the eyes of the world, they are the power behind everything" she simply said.

Ben was still confused, that was until he saw Bayonetta in a trance like earlier "Not again" he said. He would've gently shook her like last time but he didn't want to be kissed again, not that he didn't like it but it was a little unprofessional.

Then out of no where the red witch just up and disappeared "and she's gone" he said. Then Bayonetta came out of her shock and hunched over like something hit her, "woah are you okay?!" He asked concerned.

She was about to reply when the black witch began to glow, looking to the sky the moon had the exact same hue. "Jeaunne" she muttered before running to the wall and stuck to it like a fly. "Wow, did you know you can do that?" Ben asked before using Wild Mutt's claws to climb the wall and follow.

Only for the two to meet another angel type, this one just a bunch of heads with metallic bird like wings. "Well here we go again" Ben said as Bayonetta nodded "let's get this show on the rise then" she replied bringing out her guns. The hero switched aliens to Predator and rushed forward with Crab Dozer's horn at the read. And ran down the head with the beard.

 And ran down the head with the beard