2: Michael Scofield and Sara Tancredi

michaels pov
i smile at sara as she fixes her hair in the mirror, preparing for our date. she smiles back and blushes. "what is it?" i smirk and stand up, wrapping my arms around her waist. "you're just so beautiful." "oh stop it." "you are sara, i mean it." she smiles again and grabs her purse. "ready?" i nod and snatch up the car keys, taking her hand and leading her out to the car. we listen to the radio on the way to the restaurant and share glances every so often. i step out and my eyes widen when i see someone i thought i would never see again.  "sara stay here." i lock the car and walk over to him, snatching him up by the shirt. "what the hell are you doing here t-bag?" his eyes widen and he holds up his hands in surrender. "i was just treating myself to a nice dinner scofield, relax." i glare and lift him higher. "leave me and sara alone, or you'll be sorry." he nods and i throw him down. i sigh and rub my head, unlocking the car and escorting sara inside. she smiles and we sit.
~time skip~
michaels pov
we walk down the street towards home giggling and smiling. i stop under a streetlight and pull sara close. "i had an amazing night." she smiles. "me too." i kiss her softly and hold her tight. a few moments later, i break the kiss and intertwine our fingers. we make it home safely and go to bed holding eachother tight.