3: how you deal with their death

song list
fix you by coldplay
falling by florence and the machine
sign of the times by harry styles
slow hands by niall horan
you by switchfoot
look after you by the fray
higher love by james vincent mcmorrow
michael:
he smiles at you and grips your hand tightly. "let's go get something to eat y/n." you nod and start walking to the car. michael opens your door and then gets in himself, starting the car. you drive along for a while, humming along softly to the music. michael looks at you and kisses your hand. "i love you so much." you smile at him and blush. "i love you too." all of a sudden ancar crashes into you, and the car flips. once it stops rolling you look over at michael and start to cry. you call an ambulance and place pressure on his bleeding chest. "no michael you cant die on me please." he smiles sadly and strokes your cheek. "y/n, you're so strong and i know you can do this without me." you start sobbing and hold his hand tightly. "im so sorry this happened to you, i love you so much." he smiles and kisses you one last time. "i love you too y/n"

lincoln:
this was it. it was the day of lincoln's execution for a crime he didn't even commit. you cry while driving, not wanting to say goodbye. when you arrive, you enter the room with michael and lincoln runs up to you, kissing you roughly. "i thought you weren't going to be here. " you sigh and smile sadly. "i wouldn't do that to you linc." he smiles and hugs michael. "i'm really glad that you guys came." "me too" michael and you say that at the same time. "oops." you giggle and look over at linc, he has a worried expression on his face. you walk over and sit in his lap. "i love you y/n" he says softly and kisses your cheek. you smile and tears start to fall. "i-i love you too linc." a guard walks in and looks at the two of you. "let's go burrows, it's time." you sigh and kiss him one last time. "be strong linc, you can do this." he kisses back and smiles sadly. "i know." he places you down gently and then follows the guard. you break down and start to sob, michael holds you as you do. "shhh y/n it's okay, let's go to the room okay?" you nod and grip his hand tightly with worry. as you arrive in the room, you see lincoln being strapped to the chair. "NO DONT DO THIS!" you scream and start hitting the glass. michael looks at you and holds you back. "stop it, you're gonna get yourself kicked out." you nod and take deep breaths, calming yourself down. "okay here we go!" a guard shouts, and then he flips the switch causing the lights to go out. you sob into michaels chest until you feel like you have no more tears. "i can't believe he's gone...."

david (tweener):
"wassup baby girl." david says as he walks into your shared room and smiles. you smile back and continue to straighten your hair. "nothin, just getting ready for the day." he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek. "you're perfect just the way you are y/n." you giggle and look up at him. "thanks baby."
you place the straightener down and unplug it, grabbing davids hand and starting to walk. "lets go silly." he chuckles and kisses your hand, grabbing his car keys in the process.
~time skip~
you stop in front of the bank and david gets out. "i'll be right back i'm going to get some money." you nod and turn up the radio. "okay." all of a sudden, you hear gunshots abd your eyes widen. you see the robber running out and you run in. "h-help" you see david and run over. "holy shit hold on." you call up the ambulance and place pressure on the wound. "fuck, how did this happen." he sighs and looks at you. "i tried to disarm the guy and he shot me." you start to cry and kiss him softly. "stay with me, you're gonna make it." david looks at you sadly and smiles. "it's my time y/n" your eyebrows furrow and you frown. "n-no you can't go." he kisses you softly and starts to cry. "i love you, forever and always." "i love you until the end of time." he smiles and grips your hand one last time. "goodbye y/n." davids eyes close and you start to sob, knkwing that you will never love again.

hey guys! so i'm not sure what other characters i should include so please let me know! 💜