ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀— ᏢᎡᎾᏞᎾᏩᏌᎬ Ꮖ ;; ⠀⠀⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏғ ɪǫᴡʀᴀᴛʜ⠀No matter how progressive Iqwrath was as a kingdom, it did have its flaws, one of them being how long they had slaves

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀— ᏢᎡᎾᏞᎾᏩᏌᎬ Ꮖ ;;
⠀⠀⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏғ ɪǫᴡʀᴀᴛʜ

No matter how progressive Iqwrath was as a kingdom, it did have its flaws, one of them being how long they had slaves. Mages, seen as a threat to all of human kind, were enslaved and forced to serve humans for about two hundred years until King Tobias and Queen Yvette ended the enslavement of Mages, but Mages were still often convicted of crimes they hadn't committed and thrown into prison and never released, and, sadly, often forgotten.

And though this still happens, it is no longer as common in the kingdom of Iqwrath as it was decades before. But conflict still exists. Political tensions between kingdoms are often discussed across dinner tables all across the land, and fear of war was spreading. And those fears soon became reality.

The former king of Iqwrath, father of princess Rivera, was assassinated just days after the announcement of the Queen's engagement, during a raid, ordered and carried out by a sorcerer, viewed as a god by most mages, and this seemed to be the final straw for all, and war was declared against humans and mages. And just as the beginning of the war, the mages already suffered a great disadvantage after a piece of their crystal of power was stolen by what was assumed to be the humans.

The war, currently being led by queen Evelyn, is predicted to be a bloody one, and many fear it will lead to the end of either humanity or magestry. Neither sides are sure of who will win, and whether or not the victory will be worth it, but one thing is for sure...

There will be casualties.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀COMING SOON ;; ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀PROLOGUE PART II
⠀⠀ [ the queens of iqwrath ]